- ChartMogul is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
- CleverTap is rated higher in 1 area: Support Rating
Likelihood to Recommend
For businesses that rely on subscription/recurring revenue models, especially within SaaS. Once everything is all plugged in, it's so easy to generate granular reports and insights. Straight-up eCommerce businesses that don't rely on a recurring/subscription model might not get as much value.
It is quite suited for all the SMS, emails, and other in-game campaigns, but wherein the delivery rate I personally feel it is less, and it has [a] limitation on 5 pins for the day for 1 user, it should be unlimited.
Manager in Customer ServiceConsumer Services Company, 51-200 employees
- Data Ingestion - Because we use a payment processor that ChartMogul understands, they are able to ingest the data automatically and process it with almost no input from us.
- Analysis and Insights - Once we got our data into ChartMogul, we immediately started seeing some patterns in our data that hadn't previously been apparent to us.
- Customizability - ChartMogul makes it fairly easy to customize and extend the dashboard (and to enrich our data manually via the API).
Engineer in EngineeringComputer Software Company, 1-10 employees
- Web Analytics - understanding of how users are navigating on the website
- Re-engagement - how to engage the users if they drop off from a particular step
- Funnels - How are users navigating from 3-4 page routes predetermined by the business
- Forward Flows - How and where are users moving forward on a particular page
- User Journey - How is a particular user navigating on the website that leads to conversion/ drop off or non-conversion
- ChartMogul doesn't always integrate both ways well. When data is modified that has been previously pushed to ChartMogul, bugs can occur.
- I haven't seen an A/R turnover report but this would be helpful to have.
- Customer service isn't that great [from my experience], most of the time the team is puzzled or will leave the client puzzled.
- Price is very high with respect to the features available. MAU based pricing with a flawed sense of MAU calculation.
- The way they calculate MAU is morally wrong. If a customer opens my email that I am sending via AWS, and they don't even come on my app, how can you consider them as active user?
Manager in MarketingAutomotive Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Based on 6 answers
Contributor in OtherInternet Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 2 answers
For their expertise and timely resolution to our issues.
Vice-President in MarketingInternet Company, 51-200 employees
ChartMogul felt like the market leader for SaaS. Its ease-of-use, visual reporting, and overall feature set seemed to align with exactly what we needed. It provides everything needed when it comes to tracking our revenue month-over-month.
Mixpanel was costly and had a lot of data discrepancies. No advanced feature for email tracking, which adds to the need for other tools for more detailed marketing campaigns. A tool like Mixpanel comes packed with features that sometimes are harder to discover. It's very easy to get sucked into one part of its toolset and not be aware of other tools which may be very useful.
Return on Investment
- We are able to see how our company is doing in terms of churn, sales, and overall health.
- It's a fantastic resource to drill down by customers and learn past subscription history and trends.
- Our additional revenues from additional in-site promotions during a festive sales jumped 40% after using Clevertap pop-ups that targeted people at the product & category level.
Team Lead in OtherComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees