Likelihood to Recommend
I've worked with the team at Influitive for some time, and if you are able to articulate your needs, or not - they will work at delivering the type of program that you are looking for. It obviously helps if you are tech savvy - so learn as much as you can. They really do practice what they are selling - the peer to peer, reference, mentoring, UX network is immense and you continue to learn and evolve your program alongside the product team
- The Influitive team is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. The onboarding and implementation teams work alongside your team to ensure that you are able to deploy and get up n' running quickly with your program. Their client facing webinars are really helpful as they provide best practices and tips on how to develop your program to meet your overall goals and objectives. Also, their Client Success team is very helpful. During our bi-weekly calls, they provide us recommendations on future programs, share successes that other clients have achieved because we might want to consider running similar campaigns to meet our goals, provide campaign/challenge samples - content and creative, and can show you on the fly how to do something in the platform. The team is awesome!
- The software is super easy to use. It is very intuitive. Also, the challenge templates that they have available in the platform are super helpful. You can use the templates or start with a template and customize it to meet your needs. Either way creating and publishing challenges is real easy.
- The Influitive support team is awesome. They are super responsive and very helpful. They are the best support team that I have engaged with. Their knowledge base is extensive and if you can't find the information you are seeking their team will respond within a couple of hours.
- Overall, the combination of the software and the teams's knowledge make using Influitive AdvocateHub very easy. Of course you have to put some time and effort into developing the overall program, but having the support of the Influitive team allows you to focus on the strategy.
- There's not much I would comment on in regards to room for improvement. They are pretty incredible across the board. The only thing is, I wish the process for setting up a Hub was easier, but, honestly if it wasn't so in depth, the end result wouldn't be as incredible. As wise folks say -- nothing good comes easy.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
I really like working with Influitive and with AdvocateHub. Their support staff is awesome and everyone I have come into contact with at the company has been friendly and supportive. Their corporate interactions with customers model their product philosophy incredibly well. I am very satisfied and trust in their attention to me as a customer.
Based on 9 answers
Influitive is very user friendly and makes it simple to navigate around the platform. This makes it easier for both admins and advocates alike to use the platform with ease and it also makes it much easier for us to get the results that we desire from the program. However, like any platform, it does have it's bugs sometimes.
Based on 5 answers
Influitive AdvocateHub interacts with Blackbaud Champions and is an on-time response system. What I mean by that is once data is entered in Influitive AdvocateHub, it is updated in real time and I can access a computer and the data is there immediately. Sometimes the rewards do not show up right away and I am under the assumption that the delay is caused by an influx of traffic.
Based on 12 answers
I've never run into a support team so responsive - I even sent them an edible arrangement after helping me with no fewer than five questions one day. Even on off hours, my non-urgent questions get handled. I'm just stunned by the responsiveness and quality of the support team at Influitive.
Based on 4 answers
The training was extensive and gave me the knowledge/ skills that I needed in order to implement my advocacy program using Influitive's Advocate Hub. I also meet on a regular basis with my Customer Success Manager. My Success Manager helps give me ideas for my program and helps me ensure that it's successful. Influitive is really invested in my success. They act more like a partner than a vendor
Based on 3 answers
To implement correctly, you HAVE to put in the time. This isn't a no-brainer implementation. It's easy from a technical end, but you have to have your community-building hat on and you have to actually put challenges into the product in order to see any results at all. If you have zero time to manage it, you will fail.
I honestly couldn't find a competitor that stacked up to AdvocateHub, apples to apples. Everything else I saw either had one component (focus on referrals) or focus on just the community. AdvocateHub brings all those experiences together (with a community, activities, and rewards). It's an amazing way to build your own army of your best customers, partners and/or employees.
Based on 2 answers
Return on Investment
- AdvocateHub has increased our word-of-mouth marketing presence by driving more than 250 online reviews (we previously had 8).
- AdvocateHub has more than quadrupled our referrals.
- AdvocateHub has helped us generate more than 40 fresh new customer case studies, including 20 videos, in the first 18 months.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?