Likelihood to Recommend
It's great if you want an easy-to-use but extremely robust tool for producing effective online marketing pages since it makes production work enjoyable and inspires fresh creativity. It also offers wonderful split-testing capabilities which can enhance marketing results. But if you're looking for an out-of-the-box collection of standardized, one-size-fits-all marketing resources, you really might want to consider looking elsewhere.
- Leadpages integrates well with many of the main software that businesses use like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp, GoToWebinar, and Wordpress. This allows your landing pages to be integrated well into the other processes you have with your business.
- Leadpages makes it easy to build professional looking landing pages without having to hire someone else or have coding skills. Their drag and drop builder makes it easy enough to use and get the hang of. I particularly love the hundreds of templates they provide for you to help give you ideas and get you going faster.
- They also have a Leadbox function that has also been super useful in being able to get other types of forms up on our website. These forms provide some functionality that our website wouldn't have had without them.
Employee in MarketingFarming Company, 51-200 employees
- While most of the editing functions are easy to figure out, some of the finer details to get spacing, sizing, alignment and layout just right can take some trial and error if you don't have formal training in the tool. A lot of the editing tools are collapsed into sections, and finding just what you're looking for can sometimes be a challenge.
- I don't believe the version we used had a page optimizer or optimization score, which I have seen on other landing page builders. This may be a feature of a more premium version of the tool or may have been turned off by the product manager, but it would be a helpful feature.
Based on 1 answer
I would give it a 10, for me, I love all the features. For the average person, the number of choices on a landing page could create a decision paradox. Thankfully the pre-designed landing page templates do not require a lot of decisions for a landing page newbie.
Based on 4 answers
Leadpages support is helpful, they also created many resources to help people create good funnels and learn about small things that matter when doing marketing. The affiliate program is good and could be something which pays for your subscription. People like Leadpages because its been recommended by many influencers participating in affiliate program and also because it just works without problems and does the job. But right now alternatives should be taken in consideration, as there are many other projects that could do it better and cheaper.
General Manager in OtherRetail Company, 1-10 employees
Well, Drip is part of Leadpages, however it is more of what the title means. It does drip campaigns, where they come in and it drips them all over the place finding out what they truly need. The other platforms are fairly good, but they do not have all the functions that Leadpages does and certainly are not near as user-friendly with drop and drag or live interactions on some of these.
Return on Investment
- Since implementing Leadpages into our active market campaigns we've seen a significant increase in conversions, lead flow, and quality of client.
- Responsive pages has made mobile advertising a breeze
- Detailed data tracking makes it easy to identify which pages are converting the most.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Leadpages Editions & Modules
- Per Month (Paid Annually)