What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 101
Based on 48 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
One of my clients is an online Yoga Teacher, when she first started she struggled with getting clients. Once I sat her down and told her that we need to make several videos with clips of what she is doing and even one that she can do a Q&A with, she was challenged. She immediately saw a turn up to her online events and was encouraged to continue pursuing her dreams. In another scenario, I had a client that was selling online coaching and was having a hard time getting paying clients as his niche was abused women. We all know, most abused women are controlled by their men and have very little money. I showed him the value of what he does and how not to settle, so in this case, he did online videos that spelled out what he does and if they were interested they could go from there. It even collected deposits, so he did not have to waste his time trying to talk people into it anymore.
- Responsive drag & drop webpage editor, great looking out of the box templates, and the ability to code your template from scratch.
- Training courses and countless resources to make sure you're getting the most out of this powerful tool.
- Excellent customer support services.
- Direct automation with Drip, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, and a ton of other apps through Zapier.
- The Marketo integration was problematic for us. Sometimes changes we made on the Marketo side would inexplicably break our connection to Leadpages or LeadDigits when we already had campaigns using the assets.
- Downloading your leads out of Leadpages isn't easy to find or use. With LeadDigits, you have to log a ticket to download them!
- Tagging to organize your pages is limited, and the platform hung up on the search function when we tried to locate pages. There were no folder options for our pages, and uploading image files didn't present us with folder organization either.
Based on 1 answer
It's by far the best support experience I've ever had with any company. Many staff members know my name and my business, I'm treated as a real person with genuine concerns, and I feel constantly rewarded by working with this company. In dealing with support, I feel like I'm dealing with trusted friends who honestly care about the results I'm getting.
I have used Podcast Websites and Kajabi both with Leadpages and outside of LeadPages. I ended up leaving LeadPages because Kajabi and Podcast Websites have everything I need and the cost overall was less. LeadPages is a good starter program, so don't hesitate to get it if you're starting out and need to just start making money.
Return on Investment
- Helped to grow our own email list
- Mostly helped our ROI by reselling it to our clients as part of our lead magnets and ebooks services.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Leadpages Editions & Modules
1. Per Month (Paid Annually)