<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 101
Based on 51 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's great if you want an easy-to-use but extremely robust tool for producing effective online marketing pages since it makes production work enjoyable and inspires fresh creativity. It also offers wonderful split-testing capabilities which can enhance marketing results. But if you're looking for an out-of-the-box collection of standardized, one-size-fits-all marketing resources, you really might want to consider looking elsewhere.
- Leadpage captures emails of potential clients that are looking for a particular product or offer you have.
- Leadpages makes direct sales for particular offers or products you offer.
- Leadpages can even set up potential viewers for online podcasts, teaching classes, tutorials and more.
- Sometimes building the pages got to be a bit complicated with what I wanted to do with them
- It took me a little while to figure out how to configure things
Based on 1 answer
It's by far the best support experience I've ever had with any company. Many staff members know my name and my business, I'm treated as a real person with genuine concerns, and I feel constantly rewarded by working with this company. In dealing with support, I feel like I'm dealing with trusted friends who honestly care about the results I'm getting.
Leadpages is less expensive, has options for WordPress import and also has a better support team in place in my opinion. I actually use both Leadpages and Unbounce depending on the goal of the page -- for speed, Leadpages wins but for custom and the drag/drop builder, Unbounce works better for those types of landing pages
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Leadpages Editions & Modules
1. Per Month (Paid Annually)