Likelihood to Recommend
Medallia can be used as a stand-alone customer experience management system but I find great value in using Medallia completely integrated with Salesforce. It then creates a force to be reckoned with. In B-to-B this it is very important to have a real-time customer experience system so that you know what your customers are saying at any given minute. And I can't begin to tell you how important this is for a SaaS company.
- Medallia has an excellent system for generating surveys and exporting them to customers, then importing the data received from completed surveys back into the system. The streamlined process is simple and efficient.
- I'm a big fan of the reports visible to employees in Medallia. You can manage who sees what data and what reports and it's visually stimulating at the same time.
- The process of creating a survey from scratch is easy and quick. There isn't a lot of management needed in order to get your survey looking great and up and running.
- Integrating with more tools.
- Automating reports, to deliver them without having to run them manually.
- Adding functionality to manually edit web tool designs.
Director in OtherHospitality Company, 5001-10,000 employees
I reviewed a number of platforms and Medallia was at the top for a B-to-B environment and had an easy way to integrate with Salesforce and have all that was needed right in Salesforce.
Return on Investment
- Great ROI over the 5 years in previous company and working on implementing Medallia in a new company.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?