Likelihood to Recommend
I am not a huge fan of the platform because our Medallia Project Team does all the work for us. They don't do a great job of communicating how things work and the limitations of the platform.
Program Manager in Professional ServicesFinancial Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Integration with Salesforce: Medallia can be fully integrated with Salesforce or other CRM systems with all the data in both places and Account Managers/Sales, CSM's, Support, Onboarding, executives, etc., never have to leave SF and they have a Dashboard in SF tailored to their role. All data is available in real-time.
- Closed loop: Great closed-loop where alerts are sent out to the right person in real time if there is a detractor or dissatisfied customer. This means you can contact the customer within 24 hours, which wows your customers and makes it easy to move to customers from a Detractor to a Promoter.
- Actionable insights: Medallia has amazing dashboards, that give you the data you need along with text analytics to make changes based on your customer needs, pain points and trends. It gives you all the tools you need to take the right actions to improve you customer experience and the bottom-line.
- Unable to export personal information into Excel causing a lot of manual work
- Difficult to integrate with other systems due to the need for unique account identifiers
- Missing some functionality. Need more pre-defined template responses. Would be nice to copy email addresses from the response tab without it opening up the response. Need different views of some reports
- Search bars are finicky sometimes. Example- It's difficult to find users in the response subscribe section
Program Manager in Product ManagementInformation Technology and Services Company, 10,001+ employees
If you have a very large business with multiple outlets, Medallia is a reasonable choice to make because of the major scalability and the vast amounts of data you can collect. If you are a small, one-off, or independent business, it can be very costly and not all of the tools are necessary for you. I do not like the user experience or report visualizations as much as the reports on Revinate and TrustYou. Revinate is my favorite of the three so far.
Return on Investment
- You have full visibility into what your customers are thinking on a wide spectrum, allowing you to get out of specific anecdotes and really determine your strengths and weaknesses.
- You'll be able to make your customers feel more valued in asking for their feedback in improving, adding another layer of positive to the customer experience.
- Medallia will help your employees learn what they're doing well and where they can get better, automatically helping to keep all of your employees continuously improve.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?