Likelihood to Recommend
Oktopost is great if you have several Social Media profiles you want to manage and want to schedule and post all your things in a simple interface. They have a great calendar view that shows everything that is coming up and you can easily move or change postings with a few clicks.It is also good for managing a single account. It has all the features I need for our single account markets, like campaigns, tracking, scheduling, etc.I think if you are trying to manage a very large number of social media profiles it might get a bit difficult. There are tools more suited for that than Oktopost that may be easier, but Oktopost would still work.
- Auto-poster feature that allows scheduling of posts to be made in relatively short time.
- Calendar view has a great UI with easy to use drag and drop and editing features.
- Message assets can be saved per campaign without having to re-draft them for repeated promotions.
- Good reporting via excel export and dashboard overview
- Great customer service and support! Including response rate and implementation of requested features
Project Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
- Sometimes there were bugs in the user experience, but they seemed to be quickly addressed.
- They didn't seem to have experience dealing with large-scale company use when integrating with Eloqua information. We had a lot of issues with false data or form submits showing up.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 7 answers
I give Oktopost a 9, as a 10 means NO improvement is needed, but all platforms must iterate and improve. Hands down Oktopost is the B2B marketing leader in the social and content marketing world. They are also very quick to work on things and make the experience better for users. I would say I was a very early adopter of Oktopost and have seen them grow into a very useful tool and also a great company! I am VERY excited to see what they will do next to make our B2B marketing jobs more efficient and results producing! Thanks for helping our business close 10 accounts from LinkedIn in the last year! And that is up from ZERO the year before NOT using Oktopost.
Based on 1 answer
When I have sent in questions to support, I have received answers pretty quickly and they were helpful.However, I would like to see more information on the support page rather than having to contact them directly.
Based on 1 answer
There is a lack of online training videos or documentation. They have a long list of FAQ's but I would prefer a quick YouTube video instead.
Based on 1 answer
As I stated earlier, I would suggest doing a quick session with the Oktopost team in order to properly set up the account and make sure you are getting the full experience.
The integration with SalesForce and Marketo was the number one reason we went with Oktopost. It wasn't until after I got inside and got my hands dirty that I saw how great Oktopost was. The analytics reporting is sensational. It allowed me to easily pull reports to organize for my marketing department.
Return on Investment
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively provide metrics on all activities to internal users and external clients helps inform and direct immediate and long term posting decisions.
- Ability to integrate with websites and marketing platforms allows for an understanding of user interest beyond the awareness arena and into the conversion arena.
- Ability to quickly post allows for immediate input during time sensitive social discussions.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Oktopost Editions & Modules