Likelihood to Recommend
Omnify is a great product as a PLM, We were able to integrate it with the ERP system that was best suited for our business. This switch from paper based DHF to electronic has made so many improvements to efficiency it cannot be understated. Just the amount of paper we no longer use each year is hard to believe.
I believe that ScheduleOnce is a great solution for someone who works off appointments. It's like having an assistant who schedules your appointments for you and follows up to remind or to reschedule. If you are busy and want to save time, if you're looking to really grow, then I think that ScheduleOnce is the most professional of all scheduling software. However, if all you need is a scheduling app that shows your schedule and lets clients choose available times than less expensive software would suit you just fine.
- Inbox is flooded with "action items" that are not actually for me
- I find the search tools can be a little cumbersome
- I wish more items could be pinned to the home screen/ personal dashboard
- This is often a challenge with robust applications, but the UI could be streamlined. It definitely takes some getting used to.
- Many lower priced alternatives in the market
- Can occasionally glitch; disconnects calendars, and has even canceled appointments.
Account Manager in MarketingEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
I know we have had an issue with Omnify working on Google Chrome for almost a year, and there still has not been a resolution to the problem. I do believe this has been escalated to get a resolution with Omnify, but a solution has not been presented to us yet. It just makes utilization of links a little frustrating when Chrome is my default browser.
Based on 2 answers
They would not prorate a refund - I'm just out the money for services I have not used. To me, that is the WORST POSSIBLE customer service ever.
One of my customers utilizes Arena Solutions as their PLM, and I find Omnify to be better. That may just because we utilize more aspects and features of Omnify than they do in Arena. They are a smaller company than we are, so I am not sure how their IT group is structured to implement widespread Business System management.
ScheduleOnce user interface and set up was easier than in Calendly. Also ScheduleOnce was able to connect to my iCloud calendar - most other similar applications could not do this (also better pricing for my needs).
Return on Investment
- As with many big changes in Business systems, the learning curve was steep.
- Omnify significantly reduced the amount of paper purchased each month by the company.
- It created many efficiencies in processing change orders.
- We were not able integrate our electronic manufacturing execution system with our PLM and ERP.
- Saves so much time. No more phone tag, no more endless emails back and forth.
- Better new and current customer relations. Time zone confusions and complex back and forths can strain existing relationships and put new ones off to a bad start (or be a momentum killer). The people I work with like ScheduleOnce.
- Better conversion rates. There's just so many things that can go wrong between a contact form fill out to actually speaking to a person. Conversion rates have increased in every implementation of this product that I've seen.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?