What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Sage Pay is best suited when used in conjunction with a Sage accounting program. The integration between the two pieces of software completes the value proposition. If your company is not using a Sage accounting product, there may be other payment processing systems that are better suited to your needs.
- Sage is able to access programs and saves time by copying over client information.
- Sage posts payments directly to your cash accounts which means you don't have to waste time with deposits.
- Sage is quick and there is no way of human error or charging a credit card twice.
- When you are reversing a credit card it just deducts from your total batch for the day. Instead of showing a separate charge out of the account. That can cause confusion if someone else is doing your bank reconciliation.
- It would be nice is Sage Pay could copy over client emails as well as the address and other information so that you can send that email confirmation of charge without having to go back to pull it up.
- If Sage could post it as a total deposit instead of each individual charge for the day that would also save time with bank reconciliation.
I've been running the accounting department and office for 10 years. We've used all the different types. We've had the machines where you punch in numbers. We've had the online terminals (which were very time consuming). The only one that did well and was equally impressive was Orbis. But being able to tap in directly to Sage Contractor 100, have the client information pull up just by number. Made it impossible for error. It was a "win-win" situation. It would take dropping Sage Contractor 100 to drop Sage Pay. There is just no reason to look elsewhere.
Return on Investment
- Save overall on credit card charges saved us at the very least $500-$1000.00 a month.
- Being able to send out receipts digitally through the program saved at least another $100.00 on postage a month.
- The customer support explains everything so you know you really are saving money.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?