Likelihood to Recommend
Sage Pay is best suited when used in conjunction with a Sage accounting program. The integration between the two pieces of software completes the value proposition. If your company is not using a Sage accounting product, there may be other payment processing systems that are better suited to your needs.
- Simple. If you use a Sage accounting product the integration is seamless.
- PCI compliant. PCI compliance is assured through the provided Trustwave audit.
- Secure. Keeps all card numbers remotely, none stored locally where they could be exposed by a hack or dishonest employee.
- Robust. API for integrating into multiple web platforms and extensive reporting capabilities through the secure web portal.
- Ideally, the web API would offer the ability to integrate more closely with the onsite Sage software. Payment for web orders must still be posted manually.
- Improved reporting from with Sage accounting software rather than requiring a separate login.
- Adding automated reporting of transactions. The ability to email summary reports of transactions would assist in reconciling payment to orders where the processing is done outside the accounting software.
Sage Pay is the best choice when using Sage accounting software due to the integration. If not using Sage software there are other equally valid options in the marketplace.
Return on Investment
- Save overall on credit card charges saved us at the very least $500-$1000.00 a month.
- Being able to send out receipts digitally through the program saved at least another $100.00 on postage a month.
- The customer support explains everything so you know you really are saving money.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?