Likelihood to Recommend
Sage Pay is best suited when used in conjunction with a Sage accounting program. The integration between the two pieces of software completes the value proposition. If your company is not using a Sage accounting product, there may be other payment processing systems that are better suited to your needs.
- Sage is able to access programs and saves time by copying over client information.
- Sage posts payments directly to your cash accounts which means you don't have to waste time with deposits.
- Sage is quick and there is no way of human error or charging a credit card twice.
- I would like for Sage Pay to automatically merge payment information into the Sage 50 Accounting software. Today the accounting manager must credit the sale to the customer account.
Sage Pay is the best choice when using Sage accounting software due to the integration. If not using Sage software there are other equally valid options in the marketplace.
Return on Investment
- Save overall on credit card charges saved us at the very least $500-$1000.00 a month.
- Being able to send out receipts digitally through the program saved at least another $100.00 on postage a month.
- The customer support explains everything so you know you really are saving money.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?