Best Jail Management Software include:
CentralSquare Technologies headquartered in Lake Mary offers the Public Safety Suite Pro (formerly Zuercher), a public administration and safety management system, supporting jail and offender management, and other administrative tasks associated to criminal justice. CentralSquare…
SmartCOP’s SmartJAIL tracks and manages all aspects of an inmate’s incarceration period. With automated features and complete integration to SmartCOP’s RMS, Corrections Officers have instant access to the detailed history of an offender, helping them to make informed decisions…
Visual Computer Solutions (VCS) headquartered in Freehold offers COSS, a jail management software focusing on workforce scheduling, relief, assignment, and management.
BIS Computer Solutions headquartered in La Crescenta offers their jail and correctional facilities management system Orca2000+CMS.
Huber & Associates, headquartered in Jefferson City, offers Enterpol, a jail and offender management suite which also combines police dispatch and records management.
cFive headquartered in Laguna Hills offers cFive Housing, a detention facility management solution.
eForce Software headquartered in Logan offers eForce Jail, a jail management software system.
Marquis Software headquartered in Tallahassee offers eOMIS, a complete jail and offender management solution.
Securus Technologies headquartered in Dallas offers the VeriTracks surveillance and monitoring solution designed to support law enforcement with tracking incarcerated individuals with timeline and location tracking, association tracking, and other features designed to secure paroled…
Securus Technologies headquartered in Dallas offers XJAIL, a jail management system providing administrative automation and operations support tools.
Caliber Public Safety, a Harris company, offers JailTracker, a cloud-based jail and offender management system.
Securus Technologies headquartered in Dallas offers the NextGen Secure Communications Platform (NextGen SCP), designed to provide a modern but restricted and secure communications platform serving jails and the incarcerated.
CentralSquare Technologies headquartered in Lake Mary offers the Public Safety Suite Enterprise powered by Inform (formerly the Inform Public Safety Suite from TriTech Software Systems). CentralSquare Technologies is the company formed from the merger of TriTech, Superion, Zuercher,…
Authority Altitude is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud solution from Civica that provides complete enterprise Local Government capabilities, accessible anywhere, anytime from any device. This enables Councils to reduce the total cost of ownership, eliminating the need for expensive…
What is Jail Management Software?
Jail management software supports the operations of corrections facilities. These may include state or local jails, prisons, juvenile detention facilities, and related institutions. Beyond administrative support, jail management software offers site surveillance, GPS tracking or location tools for offsite prisoners (e.g. parolees), and communications systems for offenders.
Jail management software may also be called correctional facility management software, corrections software, or offender management software. Jail management software is capable of integrating with other systems, such as automated fingerprint identification software, that provide tools for quick and easy access to inmate information.
Jail Management Software Features
Jail management software includes the follow features and capabilities:
- Secure communication system for the incarcerated
- Voicemail, email, or (restricted) Internet access and controls
- Surveillance and monitoring consoles
- Incident management and alert system
- Emergency response module
- Inmate funds management, trusts, bond management
- Prisoner information management system
- Sentence tracking management
- Probation and parole management
- Restitution, money transfer, commissary management
- Financial health, revenue management for private facilities
Jail Management Software Comparison
Consider the following factors before purchasing jail management software:
- Customization: Customization is essential for selecting the proper jail management software. Having custom options allows you to access information in a quick and effective manner, as well as gather pertinent data more regularly.
- Training: Jail management software should offer training tools that ensure a smooth transition from an older system. It should also provide easy onboarding for new staff, saving both time and effort.
- Industry: Some products may contain features that are designed to serve police departments, and they wouldn’t be the best option for a jail or prison.
The cost of jail management software is customized according to business needs. As a result, It’s difficult to find pricing information for these products. You should contact the vendor to receive a price quote and inquire about a free demo or trial.