Accruent EMS Software

Accruent EMS Software Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Leo Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
EMS can be brought in for basic space reservation needs - which would be very useful. As a space use needs develop and reach further complexities, EMS scales incredibly well to optimize the management of such space, allowing an organization to focus it's resources of staff and time in more important areas.
October 29, 2020

My Accruent EMS Review

I mentioned earlier that since working from home. I can't use all features of EMS that I was able to use within the office even though I have the same rights as our Admin. I can do a workaround by using the Admin's account, but it is not convenient.
Rhonda M. Childs | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's not perfect but does a great job of doing what we need it to do. It needs work in the connecting to TMS area. I still love it and haven't seen anything better. Unfortunately, the customer service department isn't as good as it was in the beginning.
October 26, 2020

Accruent EMS Review

We have only been using Accruent EMS for one department, however, I would not rate it poorly as we have not looked into using for other departments. Based on the information I have received lately, perhaps it would work for our facilities team.
While more work is required to scale this up, it does appear to be able to handle very large organizations spread across a large geographical range. In fact, it is probably ideal for larger organizations, particularly ones that could have someone more dedicated to the design and maintenance of this product.
I believe EMS stacks up well against other software because over the last 8-9 years - we've seen EMS change in appearance (to keep up with other software) and they've found a way to make it easier to use. From the day we first used it - it's changed for the better.
Accruent EMS can be utilized for more than just conference rooms so you can use it for different department needs, whether it be facilities teams or vehicle rental. It is a system that is easily adjusted to meet departments needs.
We purchased the client, web version, and Outlook plug-in. I'll be honest, we haven't pushed the email part, but I did test it and liked it. After the old program we placed, I have simply been gun-shy about implementing another email plug-in. However, the client for the super users to get department alerts, etc. and the web version for all users to create reservations has been fabulous and easy to use and understand.
Accruent EMS is very robust. We use EMS across 12 offices (approximately 245 rooms/offices/spaces) and amongst several different service providers. The different user templates allow you to customize what certain groups can see. The web app also allows users to see what meetings are taking place across the firm without having to call conference scheduling to find out when and where they are. We also have the EMS Room Sign app setup installed outside all of our conference rooms for better ease of last minute scheduling/drop-in meetings.
Mike Kraiman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Again, I want to emphasize we are in the early stages of implementation and I can't really speak to the issue of scalability because of limited experience with this product. I can say EMS Software is designed to fit the needs of pretty much any institution, be it large or small, and feedback from other schools I've talked with indicates the vendor is very proactive in tailoring its product to the customer's needs.
Khadra Abdulle | TrustRadius Reviewer
VERY GOOD. That is one of the reasons why we decided to invest into EMS. Was to be able to generate reports and stats so none-user such as executives would be able to understand the big picture and provide funding according.
Shalom Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is designed to scale as large or small as you need it. I truly have never run into an issue of it not being able to handle what I have asked of it. In my dream world I would be able to rebuild our database with all of the many upgrades in mind. EMS truly can be used for basic room scheduling or the large scale production of a welcome back week on a college campus

What is Accruent EMS Software?

Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.

Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.

So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .

Accruent EMS Software Features