Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Heather Robinette, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

The Choice for PDFs!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Acrobat DC is used across the company for viewing, printing, and editing various documents. We are a paperless company so almost everything is turned into a PDF. I personally have used it to edit PDFs instead of hunting down the original file. I also use it to view and share documents. Adobe Acrobat DC is helping us be a paperless company.
Read Heather Robinette, MBA's full review
Jonathan Kweder, Ph.D. | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

Adobe Acrobat DC Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Most of our use is in reading and creating of PDF document formats. We either print to PDF from another document source or open PDF documents within the Adobe software. Overall for the needs of the group and the business, the software adequately meets the needs of the users, internally and externally to the business (employees and customers).
Read Jonathan Kweder, Ph.D.'s full review
Brian McCollom | TrustRadius Reviewer

We are a small consulting firm. We use Adobe Acrobat DC for:
  1. Reading reports and other PDF files
  2. Creating reports for our clients
  3. Reviewing and commenting on reports
  4. Preparing reports and invoices
  5. Completing government forms.
Read Brian McCollom's full review
Evan Loeb | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My department (Research & Evaluation) uses Adobe Acrobat for a wide array of tasks, but the most important is making periodic updates to Feedback Survey templates, which exist as PDFs but involve near constant iteration and redesign. While I'm unsure how other departments in the agency are using the software specifically, with so many diverse applications I can't imagine we're the only ones using it in the organization. In past roles I've also used Acrobat to work with contracts, which it was very well suited to as well.
Read Evan Loeb's full review
Marlanda Wicox | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Adobe Acrobat DC daily for editing PDF files. I have to send out contracts, lien waivers, etc. The ability to edit a PDF file makes my job so much easier! I also like that it gives me the ability to digitally sign documents. Without the editing feature, it would take me 3 times as long to get my job done.
Read Marlanda Wicox's full review
Karen Zelzer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our company uses Adobe Acrobat DC for all of our reports we send to our clients. We used the program to make fallible forms that are sent to our clients to make data collection more coefficients. We use the organize pages tool often to compile and reorganize our reports and we use the edit and comment tools to make collaboration projects more efficient.
Read Karen Zelzer's full review
Lisa Cooley | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

We love Acrobat!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We've used Adobe Acrobat DC both in my current business and in my previous business where I oversaw a staff of eight. Our business involves a lot of .pdf sales offers, and Acrobat was critical in creating, editing, and sending .pdfs. We didn't rely on it so much to track changes because most of the changes we'd made were visual and were usually made by one or two people. We also used it to routinely add our letterhead to invoices created by a separate accounting program. With Adobe Acrobat, we were able to better control how our identity appeared while also using the accounting and inventory program we liked the most.
Read Lisa Cooley's full review
Jerome Pierce | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

Acrobat DC Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Acrobat DC is a standard app used for both Mac and PC's at our institute. We roll this out to every user for easy PDF viewing capabilities.
Read Jerome Pierce's full review
Chike Igwegbe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Acrobat DC across our whole organization when we do presentations, most of our documents are prepared using PowerPoint then are converted to Adobe Acrobat DC which allows people within and outside our organization view the documents without allowing them to edit.

This gives us proper control of our proprietary document, also with Adobe Acrobat DC the size of the document is easily compressed making it smaller and easier to email to other users.
Read Chike Igwegbe's full review
Christopher McDaniel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Acrobat to prepare documents to send out to our customers. These docs are used for security agreements and guarantees, so having Adobe has made creating these docs much easier. Our entire company has some form of Adobe and everyone uses it and likes it. Great product for a great price.
Read Christopher McDaniel's full review
Arika Chioma Ejim | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently, I use the "Document Cloud" to interact with our presenters. I run about 100 plus webinars a year within the association. Acrobat is great when trying to share resources and even to gain signatures for important documents. This product has changed the way we interact with our members and associates.
Read Arika Chioma Ejim's full review
Sudha Govindaraju | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2019

Use Adobe Acrobat DC

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Acrobat DC is used in almost every department in my organization. There are a lot of tasks involved, with editing, creating, signing and sharing of PDF documents, and Adobe Acrobat DC helps to do all the work from any device at any place. It also helps to manage our documents.
Read Sudha Govindaraju's full review
Wajeeh Rehman | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 11, 2019

Adobe is the PDF guru

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Acrobat DC is being used for all departments in our organization. This is the most used tool for everyday work. Adobe Acrobat DC provides many advanced tools to make our work easy. We can also convert PDF`s into other formats. As a finance professional, this is a must-have software to meet daily reporting requirements.
Read Wajeeh Rehman's full review
Nicholas Kouvatsos | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We've used Adobe Acrobat in many ways over the years. We use it for creating fillable form PDFs, and converting documents to PDF. I also really like the ability to convert scanned documents to PDF with editable text using OCR. I have my signature uploaded, so I always use it to quickly fill and sign documents that are sent to me, even if the publisher did make them fillable/signable. Most recently, we've added using the Adobe Sign feature for sending documents for signature to our own clients.
Read Nicholas Kouvatsos's full review
Paula Byrd | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a remote tax preparer and I need to be able to markup PDFs as well as secure them with a password. I send documents that are not finalized using Adobe Acrobat DC for clients to review and I use the stamps and watermarks often. I use it for everything in between as well.
Read Paula Byrd's full review
Özgür Erkek, MSc, PRINCE2® | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Acrobat reader is being used for our entire organization, it is either an as-installed program, or users can install it themselves. We are dealing with .pdf files frequently due to file format efficiency and robustness. As a consequence of using .pdf format, we need a robust program to view or edit files. So far I can say Acrobat reader is doing the job properly. Not perfectly, but in a robust and efficient way.
Read Özgür Erkek, MSc, PRINCE2®'s full review
Susan Hammiche | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Acrobat DC is used within our organization on a daily basis. You can review documents, create them, sign files or convert other files to use with Adobe. It makes it easy to organize documents and distribute to others. It is used by everyone in the company as it makes it easy to get documents signed by others online rather than printing.
Read Susan Hammiche's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Acrobat DC across the entire organization. Everyone has Reader installed and now most have Adobe Acrobat DC installed on their laptops. The frequency of use depends on the department, but in our communications department, we use it heavily. All the department offices at the school use it. It is great for making quick edits and adding comments. Most employees are familiar with Adobe Reader so it is an easy transition.

About Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC is the current version of the well-established document / PDF management solution, part of the Adobe Document Cloud (the other part being Adobe's eSign services based on technology acquired with EchoSign in 2011).

Adobe Acrobat DC Technical Details