Nuvi Reviews

Lauren Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2019

Great Value for Your Investment

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

NUVI is being used by the marketing department, specifically with our social media team. We support other members of staff with listening requests around big client events or ongoing support. It allows us to stay on top of what is being posted online around our business and track any links that are shared. The tool gets better the longer you use it as it collects rich data and you are able to compare time periods together. Our clients also love the generated reports that NUVI creates. It's extra helpful in crisis situations.
Read Lauren Kelley's full review
Gary Wilcox | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2019

NUVI is a great product with excellent support

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

NUVI is used as a tool to follow hashtags and brands. It is used in a teaching environment and a research setting. It's primary use in my social media class where the analytic team reports on relevant brands and our own group's social presence. It is also a very useful tool for several research projects that have been published in academic journals.
Read Gary Wilcox's full review
Rob Huxley | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 23, 2019

NUVI Social Media Monitoring and Reporting

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

NUVI is a great tool to help segment social media channels into easily digestible pieces. We used NUVI to help monitor our social media activity, and also it was a great tool to help us monitor competitor reach and activity.

The dashboard makes it very easy to use, and the biggest plus to this platform was the simple reporting that has. It made sharing the insights very simple with the other executives on the board.
Read Rob Huxley's full review
October 08, 2018

NUVI is the BEST

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Nuvi helps to bring real-time conversations to life! Without it, we'd be making less informed decisions about our client's social business, content direction and overall strategy.

We're able to quickly and easily create profiles, which allow us to monitor client (and even competitor) intel with a granular focus.

Custom reporting allows our team to create interactive, accurate, and detailed PDF reports that are easy to share with your clients, executives and team.

Mobile alerts allow our team to stay connected on the go. Customize text or email alerts to notify you of important developments (crises).

Casey Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 20, 2017

Why Nuvi is the BEST social media software on the market!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It was strictly being used to help support social media marketing strategies. It was extremely beneficial in day to day operations as well as high-level strategic decision making. It actually allowed me to manage the entire social media strategy without having to hire another support person. It also help drive over a 1500% ROI in social media ad spend.
Read Casey Baker's full review
Emily Penfold Dailey | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 12, 2017

Good cost and features for corporate solution

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We utilize NUVI to post on social media channels for each of our hotels and restaurants. We also use NUVI to run analytics reports for all of our properties. We use it on a corporate level to view the performance of the entire portfolio, as well as on a property level to manage and post on listings. Primarily we utilize the channels and publishing features. The major problems it solves for the property is the ability for multiple people to collaborate and post on multiple channels. For our corporate team, it solves the problem of not being able to see on a wide scale how our properties are performing.
Read Emily Penfold Dailey's full review
Ciara Dawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2016

AWESOME listening and monitoring tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company has been using NUVI for about 2 years now and we have loved every bit of it. It is currently used by the PR department to track mentions of our corporate office and our 30+ divisions. NUVI has truly helped us stay aware of what's happening within our company (on the Internet). We're the parent company of over 30 divisions, and a lot of times it's hard to be on top of what each division is doing in its community. With NUVI pulling mentions from all over the Internet, it has become drastically easier to keep track of community relations involving our divisions. Our senior management appreciates it, too!
Read Ciara Dawson's full review
Ryun Hobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2016

Meets most of our needs. Needs a bit of updates, but doesn't every platform?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our Digital team uses NUVI to mostly do ad-hoc projects as necessary, with a few monitors set up to continually track mentions. We are pretty happy with most of what NUVI has to offer, and the social listening reports we crafted from the listening (separate from their own reports) have helped us win some business.
Pros of using NUVI:
- I have had no trouble with their customer service, and our account manager is helpful and understands what we need to do. She doesn't push us to spend more if we their solution is not the right one for us.
- Being able to preview mentions before pulling lets us preemptively block unrelated mentions.
- The dashboard provides a lot of useful information, and you can always extract more details such as top keywords and sentiment analysis.
- The reports you can pull from the platform has its own uses and has been helpful in giving more context to our own crafted reports.

Some improvements can be made, however:
- It is a bit tedious to weed through non-related mentions that get pulled in or to change sentiment in bulk.
- Their updates are not as frequent as some other online platforms I have used and don't always include updates about suggestions we made.
Read Ryun Hobbs's full review
Jenn Stark | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2016

Robust social media tracker!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My primary clients are publishers and authors, who seek to understand the conversations centered around books and writing/reading. The biggest benefit I was able to bring was to be able to show clients how their key competitors were leveraging social media, which helped my clients establish best practices and new ways of thinking about their time on social media.
Read Jenn Stark's full review
Sara Rizk | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 05, 2016

Powerful tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Nuvi is used by our communications team to provide social media analytics on our campaigns and general brand awareness. It allows us to collect and report on social media engagement in a much more detailed way than we've been able to do previously - offering quick downloadable summary reports as well as detailed stats.
Read Sara Rizk's full review
Jessica Petro | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 03, 2016

Nothing but issues

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wanted to use it to monitor social channels, engage with influencers, track social engagement, and schedule posts to various social media channels. It is being used by myself. So far, it has not addresses any issues. The IDEA of it is great, does it work as well as they sell you on? If you are a HUGE business, sure it might, but not without a lot of work to decipher all their graphs, skim through activity one grueling minute at a time, and click on hundreds to thousands of bubbles INDIVIDUALLY to engage with people. If you are a small company, forget it. This service will be a complete waste of money. Not to mention they will say whatever they need to to trick you into a contract and then bind you to it for an entire year.
Read Jessica Petro's full review
Matthew Ledford | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2016

The cats meow of social sentiment monitoring! I just happen to be a dog person.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We were looking for a tool to help enhance our social media services offerings and I came across NUVI! One of the things it does above and beyond the tools used for publishing only, is to help monitor both the content and the sentiment of social conversations in a very interactive and graphic way.
Read Matthew Ledford's full review
Laurel Wilde | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 06, 2016

NUVI: Easily the most intuitive piece of visual software, backed by some magical geniuses I've used TO DATE!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Nuvi to build magical monitors, that help me listen to angry people and provide my service as a solution to their distress in real time. It's being used by the social media and marketing department for now, as well as the entire organization to keep an eye on our competitors. It helps us find and build our community, push sales to people who are interested, and listen to the conversation about the market as a whole. It helps us come up with new strategies, create relevant content that increases visibly, shareability and as such, potential for virality.
Read Laurel Wilde's full review
Mandy Langston Manley | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 23, 2016

Nuvi: A Cost Effective Way to Keep Your Finger on the Pulse of Social

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Nuvi for social monitoring, listening, report generation and the identification of key influencers. It's a great tool for keeping a finger on the pulse of what is being said not only about our brand, but also our industry. We can track campaigns as well as the general sentiment about our brand.
Read Mandy Langston Manley's full review
Brian Siddle | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2016

Great Tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use NUVI to monitor social media activity as it relates to our clients. It's also a great tool for content marketing (discovering new content ideas, measuring the impact of what we create, etc.). We've also been able to use it for some experimentation and trend discovery. Overall, it has become a pretty important part of what we do.
Read Brian Siddle's full review
Theresa Potratz | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2016

I adore Nuvi

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

While I was making the decision to join Smarsh, I made the requirement of getting Nuvi part of my employment package. In order to successfully implement a social strategy we needed a comprehensive social media listening tool. Nuvi was the best tool I have ever seen in this space. Their support is amazing. I really appreciate being able to reach out to my customer success manager and she has always been prompt and great at making my job easier!
Read Theresa Potratz's full review
Paul June | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2016

When you want Top Shelf? Just reach for NUVI

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

NUVI is one of my agency's primary tools to monitor the digital/social market as well as measure the success of our clients' campaigns. My team of four all understand the power of NUVI and how to use it. We look at it as a game changer in positioning us as industry experts within social media. The problem it addresses is the ability to monitor and react in real time to social media and tap into the latest trends.
Read Paul June's full review
Damaris Bender | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 09, 2016

NUVI Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use NUVI for social media monitoring, analytics and reporting. I really think we are helping some of our clients realize gaps in their social media activity. NUVI also helps our clients stay abreast of the most recent conversation surrounding their brand. It is beneficial to not really wonder what people are saying on social media - that uncertainty is remedied by simply creating a monitor in NUVI.

Read Damaris Bender's full review
Jon Austin | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2016

When you're in the midst of a crisis, NUVI is a lifeline in terms of monitoring

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've implemented NUVI for two companies going through difficult, high-profile transition events. Both organizations needed real-time, comprehensive social media monitoring for use by their marketing, legal and operations groups.
Read Jon Austin's full review
Kevin R. Curtis | TrustRadius Reviewer

NUVI Social Media Analytics Engine and Cloud Service

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use NUVI as our white labeled solution for social media, big data analytics and visualization engine. It has a comprehensive social media analytics engine for understanding global or localized sentiment in different languages pulled from the top 10 social media sites and over 4M RSS feeds. We use it to address following issues for clients:

• Determine global threat vectors for the federal and national security market
  • Determine national hot topics / flash points for commercial, homeland and national security markets
  • Provide the ability to leverage social media to analyze the social profile of an individual for federal agencies that require background checks.
Read Kevin R. Curtis's full review
Nick Huntington | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 23, 2016

Satisfied NUVI user

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company uses NUVI to track and analyze organic conversations surrounding our client's products and services. We also use NUVI to analyze success/failure in our social media marketing campaigns. We use this product in the social media department, but we also implement it in bids to new clients to learn more about the conversations surrounding their industry as well. This product allows us to spend more time planning strategies as the analysis is so much easier, and faster, to access.
Read Nick Huntington's full review
Christa Robbins | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2016

NUVI makes social media management FUN again!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Nuvi is my go-to platform for following in-depth conversations about my brand, scheduling posts, and gathering audience insights. The analytics and insights I gain from Nuvi are shared within my department and with upper-level administrators in my organization. I'm using Nuvi to manage my social networks in one, easy-to-use location. Nuvi does just that. I can monitor mentions from every social network from multiple perspectives in the blink of an eye.
Read Christa Robbins's full review

About Nuvi

Nuvi is a social analytics and customer experience management platform built on a proprietary language engine boasting listening with high accuracy. Nuvi helps users listen, plan, publish, engage, analyze, locate, review, and capture to support better customer experiences.

Nuvi Features

Has featureSocial Monitoring and Listening
Has featureReal-time Social Analytics
Has featureSocial Media Research
Has featureSocial Media Publishing
Has featurePage Analytic Dashboards

Nuvi Screenshots

Nuvi Integrations

Facebook Pages Manager, Facebook for Business, Google My Business, Bitly, Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin

Nuvi Competitors