Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Customer data management / contact management (12)
Role-based user permissions (13)
Workflow management (12)
Single sign-on capability (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Sales, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Oracle CX Sales, part of the Oracle Cloud CX suite, is a cloud-based CRM that aims to deliver enriched customer intelligence to help sellers be more efficient, through a complete, connected and scalable CRM solution. Oracle CX Sales is a system of recommendation that guides and prescribes the best course of action. It’s UI is designed to removes distractions, so sellers focus on the right deals at the right time. Oracle CX Sales connects data from across the business and layers on third-party data and real-time market signals to create a complete customer picture that sellers can trust and use to deliver more relevant customer interactions.
The solution includes: Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), Subscription Management, Customer Data Management (CDM), and AI-sourced data via Oracle DataFox.
Oracle CX Sales helps businesses:
- Automate time-consuming data entry and task management to create more effective and efficient sales organizations.
- Plan better with a more complete sales planning and performance management solution.
- Expand their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and elevate business performance with AI-sourced, human-verified data.
- And more…
To learn more about how Oracle aims to help improve sales efficiencies visit www.oracle.com/cx/sales/
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Call Reports
- Supported: Asset Management
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Contact Relationships and Hierarchy
- Supported: Assessments for lead, opportunity, account, contact
- Supported: Mobile Offline Mode
- Supported: Mobile Voice Commands
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Help develop dynamic and accurate quotes and proposals.
- Guide customers throughout the entire buying process.
- Guide sellers which help close many deals within a short period.
- Configuring products and improving collaboration with customers.
- Unavailability of free trial and "freemium" version.
- Lack of enough tutorials.
- Customer data management
- Pricing and quote management
- Sales planning and managing performance
- Automating the sales force
- Making sense of and organizing customer information
- Vendor management
- Integration with other sales software
- Some features are complex to use for new sales team members and require some user training; hence the product can be more intuitive
- Perhaps the Oracle CX Sales team could learn from modern UI/UX examples to give the overall product a more modern feel and easy to use interface
- Customized developments need customized deployment strategies; these are lacking to some extent; maybe DevOps could help here
- Online training
- Easy to sell products[.]
- Build customers and make customer hub[.]
- Tracking the sales cycle from marketing to sell the product[.]
- Build Reports and Anayltics related to opportunities, leads, and service requests[.]
- Getting customers issues after and before selling[.]
- High ability to integrate with Oracles other products and 3rd products using Rest and Soap APIs[.]
- Restrict users using RBAC role based access[.]
- Having table views inside pages[.]
- Make handling fields as hide, update, required in faster way which is slow now[.]
- Miss adding address fields in custom objects[.]
- Order tracking.
- Order processing by the supplier.
- Sending order updates & confirmation to the customer.
- Needs more flexible communication between supplier and customer seems to be quite a delay to send messages and communications back and forth when confirming orders.
- Great storage capability
- Great interface
- Smooth integration with other systems
- Cost effective
- Great user experience
- Excellent support
- Needs better visualisation tools
- Needs to be more future facing
- Needs to have more global capability
- We can keep an eye on the customer’s view and experience related to the product.
- It is exceptional in contact management. We can get the record of our clients and their contact information via this tool.
- Its mobile support has made things easy for me and my team as we can use it from anywhere effortlessly.
- Order and Lead management are two other important features for us.
- The dashboard is dull and monotonous.
- In my career, I haven’t taken so much time In understanding any software and This took me a month to get its basic working.
- Sales forecasting
- Sales data management
- Sales task management
- Poor integration with Outlook
- Poor integration with paid per click advertising platforms
Self Service: With the knowledge base available, Clients do not need any support from salespeople. They can easily do it through the knowledge base available.
Incident Management: Anyone putting any incident on any social media platform, phone, chat, or SMS informs and manages quickly.
Companies search: The search module for companies gets very easy to search data.
- Incident management
- Self service
- Search module
- Overview of performance
- Knowledge base
- Amazing consumer portal
- Integration issue with other CRM
- Figure generated are not always correct
- OPA is challenging
- Difficult to navigate accounts
- Dashboards for data visualization
- Clear tracking of the sales funnel
- Thorough information about everything related to prospects
- Convert prospects to account
- Lead nurturing
When it comes to workflows, there are some improvements that can be done to automate certain dull tasks.
- AI features--we can automate tasks, generate leads, and create invoices and sales inquiries.
- Business intelligence reliability and capabilities are very good
- We can gather sales insight, which will be very useful for forecasting
- We cannot integrate a dialer tool with Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Bit of an overly complicated product
- Outlook integration is lacking reliability and user acceptance
- Keeping track of customer interactions across different channels
- Real time sentiment analysis
- Knowledge management using AI to show relevant content to the agent to quickly solve the customer concern
- Custom training of ML algorithms is limited
- User Interface needs to be more intuitive
- Limited options to integrate with existing third-party CRM software
- Organization of customer data.
- Minimizing business disruption by allowing existing CRM solutions to run.
- On the same Fusion cloud platform as other Oracle solutions for future expansion.
- Interface is inconsistent between certain areas of sales cloud and customer data management cloud.
- Limitations in how we can configure certain customer areas.
- Minimal Enterprise Data Quality rules which may require additional PaaS licensing.
Not ideal for front end sales team entering as the interface is slightly clunky and it would take a decent amount of change management to make sure it is accepted in the organization.
- Customization is flexible and easy, allowing you to do things such as added new fields for tracking additional data.
- Navigation is simple.
- The tool is generally intuitive to use and helps with organization.
- Performance often is slow.
- I would like to see additional built-in reports to choose from.
- Import/Export of data is not as simple as it should be.
- Company Info
- Account Scoring
- Headquarters Location
- Current Technologies
- Company revenue is accurate
- Insights into internal organizational structure
- Ability to score differently in an organization (i.e. current customers vs. prospects)
It is very use-full regarding the insights of companies such as HQ information, Headcount, Revenue, etc...
It addresses the need for knowing some back-round of our prospects and clients
- Insights of companies are really practical because gives you an overview of the company performance at the time you are looking at it.
- Easy to use the Company Search Module where you can easily search for companies on DataFox.
- The integration with Salesforce gives you a look at who is currently working with the prospect at this point and who has work in the past.
- It doesn't have a lot of information for mid-market in Latin America, so there is info you can increase on this.
- Job posting may not be part of the Commercial Module because it is where salespeople may look at it and start another process.
- You may add a top 100 list per country in the lists by default, to make it easier to use when putting attention on the correct sectors.
- Gives annual revenue.
- Creating lists with similar companies for verticals.
- Gives insights like employee-related info or media articles that might be relevant.
- It has too little information on emerging markets like Latam.
- Only big companies, you can't find info on small ones.
- Making it easier to educate the AI.
- Easy to use.
- Very little training required for new hires.
- Intuitive interface.
- Not many new hires have ever used it in the past.
- House all of our data
- Accessible from anywhere
- Extremely difficult to use with little to no training documentation. We had to hire a third party company just to use the software.
- Outlook app causes so many issues that we had to uninstall it on everyone's computers.
- Creating reports is complicated due to the huge number of tables.
- Doesn't work for construction jobs, more made for selling parts.
- This product may work well for selling parts
- This product does not work well for construction and I would never recomend it for that.
- Our business is too small to use Oracle because you have to customize it so heavily to work for your organization. That can be good if you know exactly how you want it to work. We needed an out of the box solution.
- Each time we've had a hurdle, we were given internal assistance to ensure we were not left alone.
- It is easily customizable to add and subtract anything you see fit (we've added additional filters down to the zip code, state, rep's name, etc. to filter through data most effectively.
- There is no lag in the system. If you see it there, it is tracked in real time.
- I would like to see more integration with other CRMs such as Salesforce.
- We have each business unit built into Salesforce and it can track the amount of gross profit that flows through our Oracle database. It then further it trickles to each sales rep and what they've closed during their time at the company. These figures are not always accurate.
- It be difficult navigating to accounts and drilling down into each specific customer to understand details.
- As long as you don't personalize it is fairly intuitive
- The objects were a little hard to get used to, but now we have established processes for Leads and Opportunities
- Rely on how the tool was designed and it will be more successful
- There are so many clicks to get through the objects and create the activities.
- The monthly and quarterly updates have created substantially more mait. from our TECH team than what was expected
- With our company we have many service offerings, we expect to be able to market at a personalized level. How we can easily see in the tool what service offerings are applicable to an Account/Contact should be easier.
- They fully customized multiple layouts that can show under certain conditions or security roles.
- They have fantastic customization features that allow clients to tailor the look to their business.
- It gives the user the ability to code a lot of additional configurations.
- Create an easier user interface for security jobs/roles in terms of assigning capabilities and visibility.
- Allow for more distinction between customized fields when adding them to layouts.
- Provide quicker export/import functionality.
- Allow Sales and CS work closely together.
- 360 view of the customer. The goal is so that if a customer calls our call center, I can tell when a sales person last talked with them. Or if they have a damage claim open, the sales rep will know before they try to sell them something else. I think this will be great (once we're fully implemented).
- So far, it's not very flexible.
- Extra steps to get information.
- unsure, haven's started using it
- Based on recent meetings it appears there are some issues with unneeded clicks
- Contact/Account creation and management.
- Working the sales pipeline
- Using activities to track prospect movement.
- Scrubbing is weak.
- Integration with other tools & platforms is weak
- Whenever new releases take place, they often break other plugins or company-generated fields.
1/ Our sales folks usage of the system and data scrubbing, and
2/ When Oracle pushes an update it seems to break either plug-ins or customizations (fields, etc).
...and they don't seem to notify us adequately that these breaking changes are coming.