Reviews (1-25 of 83)
- Keeping track of customer interactions across different channels
- Real time sentiment analysis
- Knowledge management using AI to show relevant content to the agent to quickly solve the customer concern
- Custom training of ML algorithms is limited
- User Interface needs to be more intuitive
- Limited options to integrate with existing third-party CRM software
- AI features--we can automate tasks, generate leads, and create invoices and sales inquiries.
- Business intelligence reliability and capabilities are very good
- We can gather sales insight, which will be very useful for forecasting
- We cannot integrate a dialer tool with Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Bit of an overly complicated product
- Outlook integration is lacking reliability and user acceptance
- Improves overall order accuracy
- Sales cycle is smoother, shorter, and effective
- Helps lower operational costs significantly
- Oracle CX is a phenomenal product with rich features. Initial training will get the sales teams going and the benefits will be apparent afterward
- Large scale
- Operating with large sales teams needing good collaboration
- Organizations wanting to maintain uniformity and simplicity when signing sales contracts with multiple customers
- When the business is small or medium scale
- Sales contracts that are overly simple and straightforward and sales teams that are smaller
- Ability to create a holistic view of customer profiles across departments
- Integration with Salesforce CRM
- Excellent organization of customer data
- Export/import process for data needs to be more simplified
- AR reports are not user friendly
- Does not detect duplicate accounts or contacts
- Organization of customer data.
- Minimizing business disruption by allowing existing CRM solutions to run.
- On the same Fusion cloud platform as other Oracle solutions for future expansion.
- Interface is inconsistent between certain areas of sales cloud and customer data management cloud.
- Limitations in how we can configure certain customer areas.
- Minimal Enterprise Data Quality rules which may require additional PaaS licensing.
Not ideal for front end sales team entering as the interface is slightly clunky and it would take a decent amount of change management to make sure it is accepted in the organization.
- Customization is flexible and easy, allowing you to do things such as added new fields for tracking additional data.
- Navigation is simple.
- The tool is generally intuitive to use and helps with organization.
- Performance often is slow.
- I would like to see additional built-in reports to choose from.
- Import/Export of data is not as simple as it should be.
It is very use-full regarding the insights of companies such as HQ information, Headcount, Revenue, etc...
It addresses the need for knowing some back-round of our prospects and clients
- Insights of companies are really practical because gives you an overview of the company performance at the time you are looking at it.
- Easy to use the Company Search Module where you can easily search for companies on DataFox.
- The integration with Salesforce gives you a look at who is currently working with the prospect at this point and who has work in the past.
- It doesn't have a lot of information for mid-market in Latin America, so there is info you can increase on this.
- Job posting may not be part of the Commercial Module because it is where salespeople may look at it and start another process.
- You may add a top 100 list per country in the lists by default, to make it easier to use when putting attention on the correct sectors.
- Gives annual revenue.
- Creating lists with similar companies for verticals.
- Gives insights like employee-related info or media articles that might be relevant.
- It has too little information on emerging markets like Latam.
- Only big companies, you can't find info on small ones.
- Making it easier to educate the AI.
- House all of our data
- Accessible from anywhere
- Extremely difficult to use with little to no training documentation. We had to hire a third party company just to use the software.
- Outlook app causes so many issues that we had to uninstall it on everyone's computers.
- Creating reports is complicated due to the huge number of tables.
- Doesn't work for construction jobs, more made for selling parts.
- This product may work well for selling parts
- This product does not work well for construction and I would never recomend it for that.
- Our business is too small to use Oracle because you have to customize it so heavily to work for your organization. That can be good if you know exactly how you want it to work. We needed an out of the box solution.
- Good customer support!
- Easy interface and system that makes training seamless.
- I feel like the administrative features are supporting an array of complex and simple solutions.
- Sometimes updating customer information can be hard and time consuming.
- Define classes in BM.
- The fact that Oracle Sales Cloud is scale-able is one of the great things that we love about the product.
- Being able to customize the program, and that there are constant upgrades that continue to roll out, makes me hopeful for a greater product in the near future.
- The user interface is friendly to use and allows for instantaneous editing of things that have just been added.
- Getting new users cross-trained on this program has been a bit of an issue at times.
- From an administrative point of view, managing users and managing the system can be a bit overwhelming at times.
- Some days it can feel like a never-ending click fest to get to what you actually need to get to. For some things, I wish there were an easier way to access them.
I can't say that we have found any scenarios where this program would be less appropriate to use because our company has many different uses for CRM products, to keep track of our clients or people who are interested in our clients.
- Each time we've had a hurdle, we were given internal assistance to ensure we were not left alone.
- It is easily customizable to add and subtract anything you see fit (we've added additional filters down to the zip code, state, rep's name, etc. to filter through data most effectively.
- There is no lag in the system. If you see it there, it is tracked in real time.
- I would like to see more integration with other CRMs such as Salesforce.
- We have each business unit built into Salesforce and it can track the amount of gross profit that flows through our Oracle database. It then further it trickles to each sales rep and what they've closed during their time at the company. These figures are not always accurate.
- It be difficult navigating to accounts and drilling down into each specific customer to understand details.
- Excellent task management.
- Specific funnel tracking.
- Very detailed organization with areas for notes, contacts, and stages of the sale.
- I would like to see easier to customize dashboards.
- More thorough reporting.
- Larger knowledge base.
- DataFox allows you to filter your company searches with very specific criteria. This ensures that you generate companies that are relevant to your customer segment and that will have promise.
- DataFox has awesome export functionality. Once you create a list of companies, you can export it to Excel/CSV and import the list to Salesforce.
- DataFox has a very clean and easy and approachable User Interface that is easy to navigate and learn quickly.
- Sometimes the companies that are generated in a search aren't relevant. For example, if I search for Healthcare Software, sometimes DataFox will generate companies that have to do with Healthcare but aren't software companies. Thankfully, with more precise filtering, you can cut down the inaccuracy significantly.
- DataFox tells you the number of employees at a company, but I have found that this number is often inaccurate or at least not consistent with LinkedIn employee count.
- Leveraged automation to minimize headcount costs despite 10% year-over-year business growth, and enabled staff to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Established a flexible CPQ system that scales on demand to easily accommodate the company’s multiple global locations.
- Improved customer relations by reducing configuration time and allowing sales more time to meet with customers and close orders.
- User interface needs updating.
- Reporting Manager needs a big update. We also use Oracle Engagement Cloud and we are pleased with the BI Reporting. CPQ reporting needs some work.
- Orders have always been accurate and we've never yet had an issue processing one
- Pricing configuration allows for complex tiers within an organization's portfolio and so there are multiple options depending on your situation
- Report building is simple and intuitive
- Although reporting is intuitive, it could use a more robust reporting look and feel especially when it comes to graphical displays
- Mobile view and approvals can be a bit wonky sometimes and need to be refreshed
Truly an invaluable asset as we made the switch to Oracle a few years back. We have used the group to propose ideas, request feedback on certain issues we were having, and provide our own helpful tips and tricks through their online forum. The group really made the transition a seamless one.
- Global configurations
- As a quoting tool
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)?
Oracle CX Sales, part of the Oracle Cloud CX suite, is a cloud-based CRM that aims to deliver enriched customer intelligence to help sellers be more efficient, through a complete, connected and scalable CRM solution. Oracle CX Sales is a system of recommendation that guides and prescribes the best course of action. It’s UI is designed to removes distractions, so sellers focus on the right deals at the right time. Oracle CX Sales connects data from across the business and layers on third-party data and real-time market signals to create a complete customer picture that sellers can trust and use to deliver more relevant customer interactions.
The solution includes: Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), Subscription Management, Customer Data Management (CDM), and AI-sourced data via Oracle DataFox.
Oracle CX Sales helps businesses:
- Automate time-consuming data entry and task management to create more effective and efficient sales organizations.
- Plan better with a more complete sales planning and performance management solution.
- Expand their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and elevate business performance with AI-sourced, human-verified data.
- And more…
To learn more about how Oracle aims to help improve sales efficiencies visit www.oracle.com/cx/sales/
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Screenshots
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Competitors
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Professional||$65.00||Per User Per Month|
|Standard||$100.00||Per User Per Month|
|Enterprise||$200.00||Per User Per Month|
|Premium||$300.00||Per User Per Month|
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|