Reviews (1-25 of 79)
- Organization of customer data.
- Minimizing business disruption by allowing existing CRM solutions to run.
- On the same Fusion cloud platform as other Oracle solutions for future expansion.
- Interface is inconsistent between certain areas of sales cloud and customer data management cloud.
- Limitations in how we can configure certain customer areas.
- Minimal Enterprise Data Quality rules which may require additional PaaS licensing.
Not ideal for front end sales team entering as the interface is slightly clunky and it would take a decent amount of change management to make sure it is accepted in the organization.
It is very use-full regarding the insights of companies such as HQ information, Headcount, Revenue, etc...
It addresses the need for knowing some back-round of our prospects and clients
- Insights of companies are really practical because gives you an overview of the company performance at the time you are looking at it.
- Easy to use the Company Search Module where you can easily search for companies on DataFox.
- The integration with Salesforce gives you a look at who is currently working with the prospect at this point and who has work in the past.
- It doesn't have a lot of information for mid-market in Latin America, so there is info you can increase on this.
- Job posting may not be part of the Commercial Module because it is where salespeople may look at it and start another process.
- You may add a top 100 list per country in the lists by default, to make it easier to use when putting attention on the correct sectors.
- Gives annual revenue.
- Creating lists with similar companies for verticals.
- Gives insights like employee-related info or media articles that might be relevant.
- It has too little information on emerging markets like Latam.
- Only big companies, you can't find info on small ones.
- Making it easier to educate the AI.
- Customization is flexible and easy, allowing you to do things such as added new fields for tracking additional data.
- Navigation is simple.
- The tool is generally intuitive to use and helps with organization.
- Performance often is slow.
- I would like to see additional built-in reports to choose from.
- Import/Export of data is not as simple as it should be.
- Good customer support!
- Easy interface and system that makes training seamless.
- I feel like the administrative features are supporting an array of complex and simple solutions.
- Sometimes updating customer information can be hard and time consuming.
- Define classes in BM.
- Each time we've had a hurdle, we were given internal assistance to ensure we were not left alone.
- It is easily customizable to add and subtract anything you see fit (we've added additional filters down to the zip code, state, rep's name, etc. to filter through data most effectively.
- There is no lag in the system. If you see it there, it is tracked in real time.
- I would like to see more integration with other CRMs such as Salesforce.
- We have each business unit built into Salesforce and it can track the amount of gross profit that flows through our Oracle database. It then further it trickles to each sales rep and what they've closed during their time at the company. These figures are not always accurate.
- It be difficult navigating to accounts and drilling down into each specific customer to understand details.
- House all of our data
- Accessible from anywhere
- Extremely difficult to use with little to no training documentation. We had to hire a third party company just to use the software.
- Outlook app causes so many issues that we had to uninstall it on everyone's computers.
- Creating reports is complicated due to the huge number of tables.
- Doesn't work for construction jobs, more made for selling parts.
- This product may work well for selling parts
- This product does not work well for construction and I would never recomend it for that.
- Our business is too small to use Oracle because you have to customize it so heavily to work for your organization. That can be good if you know exactly how you want it to work. We needed an out of the box solution.
- Global configurations
- As a quoting tool
- The fact that Oracle Sales Cloud is scale-able is one of the great things that we love about the product.
- Being able to customize the program, and that there are constant upgrades that continue to roll out, makes me hopeful for a greater product in the near future.
- The user interface is friendly to use and allows for instantaneous editing of things that have just been added.
- Getting new users cross-trained on this program has been a bit of an issue at times.
- From an administrative point of view, managing users and managing the system can be a bit overwhelming at times.
- Some days it can feel like a never-ending click fest to get to what you actually need to get to. For some things, I wish there were an easier way to access them.
I can't say that we have found any scenarios where this program would be less appropriate to use because our company has many different uses for CRM products, to keep track of our clients or people who are interested in our clients.
- As long as you don't personalize it is fairly intuitive
- The objects were a little hard to get used to, but now we have established processes for Leads and Opportunities
- Rely on how the tool was designed and it will be more successful
- There are so many clicks to get through the objects and create the activities.
- The monthly and quarterly updates have created substantially more mait. from our TECH team than what was expected
- With our company we have many service offerings, we expect to be able to market at a personalized level. How we can easily see in the tool what service offerings are applicable to an Account/Contact should be easier.
- They fully customized multiple layouts that can show under certain conditions or security roles.
- They have fantastic customization features that allow clients to tailor the look to their business.
- It gives the user the ability to code a lot of additional configurations.
- Create an easier user interface for security jobs/roles in terms of assigning capabilities and visibility.
- Allow for more distinction between customized fields when adding them to layouts.
- Provide quicker export/import functionality.
- It supports complicated calculations for pricing.
- It allows us to adjust pricing based by sales group or partner group
- It allows us to manage one group of products and add different pricing and constraints based on the sales group or partner group
- The tables allow for updates without need IT code to be created
- The customer service support when creating issue tickets takes a long time to resolve
- The UI is not user friendly and requires a lot of clicks from the end user to navigate through the system.
- The system management is not easy to use. The tables are not easy to manage or understand
- attribute pricing for providing different discounts for different time commitments (e.g. monthly vs annual) -- other tools typically require you to create multiple SKUs
- volume based discount
- complex configurations as we have complex multi-level bills of materials (BOMs)
- approvals and workflow / routing work well for our region based and threshold based approval process
- PCI compliance
CPQ is good tool and we see impact when we start using it
- Allow Sales and CS work closely together.
- 360 view of the customer. The goal is so that if a customer calls our call center, I can tell when a sales person last talked with them. Or if they have a damage claim open, the sales rep will know before they try to sell them something else. I think this will be great (once we're fully implemented).
- So far, it's not very flexible.
- Extra steps to get information.
- Centralized hub
- Seamless with Salesforce Cloud applications
- User interface design - although now seeing big improvements with JET
- Reporting - The data between Salesforce (our CRM) and Oracle CPQ need to mesh better. It should have a two-way sync for critical bits of information such as closed won and closed lost. Then the reporting would be better.
- Customer Service for support questions and as a partner to offer ideas to our problems - only show up when it is time to renew
Exposing these rules is not easy for reviewing with the business
- Contact/Account creation and management.
- Working the sales pipeline
- Using activities to track prospect movement.
- Scrubbing is weak.
- Integration with other tools & platforms is weak
- Whenever new releases take place, they often break other plugins or company-generated fields.
1/ Our sales folks usage of the system and data scrubbing, and
2/ When Oracle pushes an update it seems to break either plug-ins or customizations (fields, etc).
...and they don't seem to notify us adequately that these breaking changes are coming.
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)?
Oracle CX Sales, part of the Oracle Cloud CX suite, is a cloud-based CRM that aims to deliver enriched customer intelligence to help sellers be more efficient, through a complete, connected and scalable CRM solution. Oracle CX Sales is a system of recommendation that guides and prescribes the best course of action. It’s UI is designed to removes distractions, so sellers focus on the right deals at the right time. Oracle CX Sales connects data from across the business and layers on third-party data and real-time market signals to create a complete customer picture that sellers can trust and use to deliver more relevant customer interactions.
The solution includes: Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), Subscription Management, Customer Data Management (CDM), and AI-sourced data via Oracle DataFox.
Oracle CX Sales helps businesses:
- Automate time-consuming data entry and task management to create more effective and efficient sales organizations.
- Plan better with a more complete sales planning and performance management solution.
- Expand their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and elevate business performance with AI-sourced, human-verified data.
- And more…
To learn more about how Oracle aims to help improve sales efficiencies visit www.oracle.com/cx/sales/
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Screenshots
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Competitors
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Professional||$65.00||Per User Per Month|
|Standard||$100.00||Per User Per Month|
|Enterprise||$200.00||Per User Per Month|
|Premium||$300.00||Per User Per Month|
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|