Redbooth is a project management solution built around workstream collaboration, advanced reporting, and enterprise-level communication.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/QY/v5/SKJNH54IWNHK.pngRedbooth saved usWe use Redbooth every day to manage our design clients, projects and to-do's. It has truly become an integral part of everything we do. We use both the desktop app and the phone app when not in front of our machine's. It's used by the organization as a whole. We are only 4 people right now, started using it when freelancing by myself, and then my business partner and I used it after we formed our current company (Pulse Of Prophets). It helps us to stay organized, on deadline, and also alert each other of when tasks are finished, when we need help, and to share files. I use it on the daily to see where projects are at compared to deadlines, and am just getting used to and acquainted with the timeline view more now.,Creating a project group and then tasks within the project is easy and keeps things organized Assigning tasks, due dates and tagging tasks makes relaying information a breeze Uploading files, syncing files between dropbox, google drive and the computer is amazing Having the Redbooth app on hand to alert me of finished projects, questions or comments is a time saver,Time tracking and integrating time tracking with invoicing software would be amazing The app sometimes does not alert or update properly or stops notifications even when I have them on Integration of better chat features between members of the workspace or better slack integration,10,Redbooth has increased our productivity and project management 10 fold. Without it, we would be lost. I have tried many other services in this category and Redbooth outperformed them all. Redbooth constantly works to update, innovate, and communicate with it's customers and it's something I admire We have doubled our projects and income and also added sub-contractors to our flow because of the organization and management we have with RB,Basecamp, Asana and Trello,Evernote, Adobe Acrobat DC, Acronis BackupRedbooth: your best choice on the market!It was used in the company where I worked previously to control department tasks, assignments and control of bugs within the applications which we developed. It helped us to have control by department and to monitor ideas that were being developed in each one of the company's departments and how long it took to perform the different tasks.,Can split the dashboard by departments It is totally responsive which makes it possible to access from any device and verify your tasks Has a calendar that allows you to set delivery dates for your tasks You can attach any type of file easily to the tasks Very fast and light when loading,It is not an application to store large amounts of documentation. Having a lot of information can make it cumbersome to get some tasks. It's a tool created for fast management and communication. At the moment, when accumulating tasks, it can be a total mess.,9,Rapid project management and collaborative integration of the work team By quickly managing projects, you can invest time to carry out other projects Know the level of efficiency of each work group, which lets you know the response capacity of each member of your team Allows you to debug your work team according to its performance levels,Trello and Redmine,Redmine, Trello, UmantisRedbooth rocks!I love Redbooth! What I love about it is that this project management tool automatically incorporates internal email and places within your various projects without you having to file. It's a good time saving tool and I know how much we all love email. This tool would fall into the 4 Hour Work Week philosophy.,Sorts Projects Provide Projects Updates Easy to use Simplifies internal email,The dashboard takes a few minutes to get used to.,9,Saves times of having to sort through email.,Great tool no company can do without!We use Redbooth for the entire organization. This helps us keep track of what we do for what customer. Since we're an agency we serve a lot of different clients. It helps to assign tasks to one another and keep track of hours that are spent on working for a client.,Tracking hours worked is amazing. Easy to export to CSV. Assigning coworkers to tasks that they are responsible for. Color coordinating workspaces, this is how we manage our accounts. We all have different colours for our own accounts.,The desktop app (for Mac) seems amazing but actually falls short and I've ended up using the one in the web browser instead. On my iPhone app the notifications won't go away even if I press the x.,9,We are able to track our time and hours a lot better now. We get a clear view of what needs to be done every day and reoccurring tasks help a lot with our clients & retainers.,Asana, Harvest and Hubstaff,HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, Google Drive
Redbooth

Redbooth Reviews

Redbooth
Filter 10 vetted Redbooth reviews and ratings

Brandon Loyche profile photo
November 27, 2018

User Review: "Redbooth saved us"

• Creating a project group and then tasks within the project is easy and keeps things organized
  • Assigning tasks, due dates and tagging tasks makes relaying information a breeze
  • Uploading files, syncing files between dropbox, google drive and the computer is amazing
  • Having the Redbooth app on hand to alert me of finished projects, questions or comments is a time saver
  • Time tracking and integrating time tracking with invoicing software would be amazing
  • The app sometimes does not alert or update properly or stops notifications even when I have them on
  • Integration of better chat features between members of the workspace or better slack integration
Redbooth is fantastic for freelance artists, small businesses, or even larger companies. It's versatile and can handle and help you stay organized. IT has replaced most every other tool we use to stay up to date on projects, keep track of tasks, and use it for a proofing space. It may not be good if you aren't a freelancer or someone who has many tasks to complete. It seems best when there's at least 2 people in the company.
Read Brandon Loyche's full review
Ronald Melendez profile photo
May 18, 2018

Review: "Redbooth: your best choice on the market!"

• Can split the dashboard by departments
  • It is totally responsive which makes it possible to access from any device and verify your tasks
  • Has a calendar that allows you to set delivery dates for your tasks
  • You can attach any type of file easily to the tasks
  • Very fast and light when loading
  • It is not an application to store large amounts of documentation.
  • Having a lot of information can make it cumbersome to get some tasks.
  • It's a tool created for fast management and communication. At the moment, when accumulating tasks, it can be a total mess.
It is a perfect tool to use in small projects where documentation is not required. It can be managed very efficiently, but if they are large development projects with a lot of people or project managers, I do not recommend it. It tends to become very complicated, heavy, and cumbersome to work with if there are many developers starting to load screenshots of bugs or some code that does not work properly . It is preferable to use it as long as we have small projects.
Read Ronald Melendez's full review
Deepak Gupta profile photo
February 09, 2018

User Review: "Redbooth rocks!"

• Sorts Projects
  • Provide Projects Updates
  • Simplifies internal email
  • The dashboard takes a few minutes to get used to.
I would recommend Redbooth in any environment, especially Marketing, where there are multiple campaigns and many internal stakeholders communicating across various geographies and over multiple mediums. Size of company does not really matter.
Read Deepak Gupta's full review
Claire Tetteroo profile photo
February 23, 2017

Redbooth Review: "Great tool no company can do without!"

• Tracking hours worked is amazing. Easy to export to CSV.
  • Assigning coworkers to tasks that they are responsible for.
  • Color coordinating workspaces, this is how we manage our accounts. We all have different colours for our own accounts.
  • The desktop app (for Mac) seems amazing but actually falls short and I've ended up using the one in the web browser instead.
  • On my iPhone app the notifications won't go away even if I press the x.
To keep track of hours worked for specific clients this is the best app that doesn't needs lots of getting used to. I've tried several apps but Redbooth is the one I'm truly happy with.
Read Claire Tetteroo's full review

Scheduling (4)
Workflow Automation (3)
Team Collaboration (4)
9.7
Support for Agile Methodology (3)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (2)
9.5
Document Management (4)
Email integration (2)
Mobile Access (4)
Timesheet Tracking (3)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (3)
Integration with accounting software (2)
6.5