Reviews (1-4 of 4)
Tableau Server Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Tableau Server?
Tableau Server is an enterprise analytics platform that aims to be easy to deploy and scale and help enable data-driven decision making throughout the user's organization.
Customers can deploy the way that makes the most sense for their organization - on-premises or in the cloud, on Windows or Linux, while integrating with their existing security and authentication protocols. Customers can provide governed data access while promoting sharing and collaboration with data, dashboards and insights. Customers can automate processes and workflows, manage content, define access for individual users and groups, and ensure accurate insights. Tableau Server gives customers visibility, security and controls that aim to help them empower their people with data.
Tableau's goal is to help people and organizations become more data-driven. With an integrated platform that strives to be easy to start and scale, Tableau aims to support the entire analytics journey, from data preparation, to deep analysis, to the shared insights that drive the business forward.
Tableau Server Screenshots
Tableau Server Video
Tableau Server Downloadables
- Why IT professionals choose Tableau for modern BI and analytics - Features and capabilities aren't the only aspects of a modern BI platform that offer value in your analytics investment. It's also critical when evaluating modern BI solutions to understand how the mission, philosophy, and community that surround your analytics platform contribute to lasting customer success and data-driven enterprise transformation. Read this whitepaper to learn how Tableau offers the greatest flexibility and choice in deployment, unmatched analytical breadth and depth for users of all skill levels, and the most passionate community of data enthusiasts, making Tableau the industry-leading choice for modern analytics.
- Governed self-service analytics at scale - Today’s organizations seek an approach to self-service analytics that balances the needs of both IT and the business. People in your organization are already using tools to answer their questions. So how do you take charge and enable self-service analytics while also making sure the data is governed, trusted, and secure?
Tableau Server Integrations
Tableau Server Competitors
Tableau Server Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Creator||$70.00||Per User Per Month|
|Explorer||$35.00||Per User Per Month|
|Viewer||$12.00||Per User Per Month|
Tableau Server Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Tableau Server Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|