Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

April 12, 2019

Game Changer

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not gotten a chance to use this feature in depth but I think that having these insights at your fingertips can help open up conversations with people. It also makes it easier because you no longer have to go search for that information anymore. It is readily available to you with a click.
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sales intelligence provided by Playbooks has been great! It's really nice to see some of the different tools/resources that we use on a day to day basis. I think my favorite one would be the invalid numbers. Instead of reps making a call and figuring out its a disconnected number for themselves, Playbooks lets them know ahead of time.
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

It affects workflow as it will save time on wasted touches. If an account has an email that has been reported inactive or a number that has been reported disconnected, this will save a representatives time as they will know that calling this number or emailing them is a waste of time.
Gareth Simms | TrustRadius Reviewer
Its a big plus as you can take a single organisation, fill it with X amount of contacts culled from social media and other tools, then utilize Playbooks to persistently call or email that person which massively improves your chances to engaging and ultimately creating an opportunity with that prospect.
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer
The intelligence behind the tool helps when knowing which accounts are moving forward quicker than others and knowing where I'm at in the cadence/process with each account. It recommends I complete plays that are farther along first because it can tell I probably have a higher likelihood of contacting a DM and completing the play.
March 15, 2019

Playbooks Review

Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer
It helps me to understand exactly where every account is what and the next step should be. This makes it easier to keep track of emails and phone calls for the day, etc. It does tend to disrupt workflow, however, when transitioning out of the prospecting stage. I wish everything was in the tool instead of just prospecting accounts.
March 15, 2019

Great Tool!

Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer
It keeps us more organized and allows us to focus on the other things beyond organization on prospected accounts. Workflow was historically bogged down by the thought process of what actually needed to be done next rather than just getting on with the next action. Playbooks has allowed for us to just work and sell rather than think about cadence.
Dakota Keller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sales intelligence from Playbooks allows my conversations to flow much smoother, and there are places for notes. My workflow has only improved since I started using Playbooks. Going back to our old method would cause me to spend much more time manually logging tasks that Playbooks automatically does for me. Playbooks has changed my day-to-day for the best.
March 14, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
It allows me to be more credible and knowledgeable. Having that information right at my fingertips always me to have quality conversations with merchants while also helping me be more confident. The more information I have on who I am speaking with, the better I feel the conversation goes.
Marilyn Quito | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks has mostly positively affected my workflow. I am able to get things done more efficiently. I find that I am more organized on a daily basis because I know what I am going to be doing when I come into the office every day.
March 01, 2019

Groupon Review

Sean McCormick | TrustRadius Reviewer
It isn't too bad. There is a lot of this part that goes unused or unnoticed. I don't believe I have noticed this part or even used it. Maybe if there was more cues on when this was in play it would be a lot more useful in the grand scheme of things.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

What is Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)?

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

• Supported: Reports
  • Supported: VoicemailDrop
  • Supported: Appointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks DashboardEditing a RecordCreating an EmailAdding NotesScheduling a CallViewing Task List

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Video