Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

Game Changer

Sales Intelligence

I have not gotten a chance to use this feature in depth but I think that having these insights at your fingertips can help open up conversations with people. It also makes it easier because you no longer have to go search for that information anymore. It is readily available to you with a click.
Read Norma Vergara's full review
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great tool for cadence!

Sales Intelligence

Sales intelligence provided by Playbooks has been great! It's really nice to see some of the different tools/resources that we use on a day to day basis. I think my favorite one would be the invalid numbers. Instead of reps making a call and figuring out its a disconnected number for themselves, Playbooks lets them know ahead of time.
Read Matt King's full review
Sean Drews | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

Sales Intelligence

It affects workflow as it will save time on wasted touches. If an account has an email that has been reported inactive or a number that has been reported disconnected, this will save a representatives time as they will know that calling this number or emailing them is a waste of time.
Read Sean Drews's full review
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Organized Book of Accounts

Sales Intelligence

The intelligence behind the tool helps when knowing which accounts are moving forward quicker than others and knowing where I'm at in the cadence/process with each account. It recommends I complete plays that are farther along first because it can tell I probably have a higher likelihood of contacting a DM and completing the play.
Read Amanda Satre's full review
Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Playbooks Review

Sales Intelligence

It helps me to understand exactly where every account is what and the next step should be. This makes it easier to keep track of emails and phone calls for the day, etc. It does tend to disrupt workflow, however, when transitioning out of the prospecting stage. I wish everything was in the tool instead of just prospecting accounts.
Read Emily Sykes's full review
Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Tool!

Sales Intelligence

It keeps us more organized and allows us to focus on the other things beyond organization on prospected accounts. Workflow was historically bogged down by the thought process of what actually needed to be done next rather than just getting on with the next action. Playbooks has allowed for us to just work and sell rather than think about cadence.
Read Dave Harkensee's full review
Dakota Keller | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2019

Playbooks is great! Definitely the direction the sales field needs to be headed.

Sales Intelligence

Sales intelligence from Playbooks allows my conversations to flow much smoother, and there are places for notes. My workflow has only improved since I started using Playbooks. Going back to our old method would cause me to spend much more time manually logging tasks that Playbooks automatically does for me. Playbooks has changed my day-to-day for the best.
Read Dakota Keller's full review
Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Sales Intelligence

It allows me to be more credible and knowledgeable. Having that information right at my fingertips always me to have quality conversations with merchants while also helping me be more confident. The more information I have on who I am speaking with, the better I feel the conversation goes.
Read Micaela Carney's full review
Marilyn Quito | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integration

Sales Intelligence

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks has mostly positively affected my workflow. I am able to get things done more efficiently. I find that I am more organized on a daily basis because I know what I am going to be doing when I come into the office every day.
Read Marilyn Quito's full review
Sean McCormick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Groupon Review

Sales Intelligence

It isn't too bad. There is a lot of this part that goes unused or unnoticed. I don't believe I have noticed this part or even used it. Maybe if there was more cues on when this was in play it would be a lot more useful in the grand scheme of things.
Read Sean McCormick's full review

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

About Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

Has featureVoicemailDrop
Has featureAppointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Competitors

Outreach, SalesLoft, Five9 Predictive Dialer (part of contact center)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No