Overall Satisfaction with 7Sheep
We are a wine and spirit import company that primarily deals with premium, family-operated vineyards in Chile looking to gain access to the US market. For us, we need to be able to manage multiple types of contacts and having a very easy list-building capability helps to facilitate communication with the different areas in our supply chain - from producers to freight to the end customer. Within our team, each member uses it regardless of the country they are located in. For example, 7Sheep assists us in sending out registration for tasting events in addition to marketing material on a regular basis. It helps us keep everything in one place and the interface is easy to understand and can be used by all.
- 7Sheep's support is fantastic and they have been extremely helpful, whenever we have encountered issues or needed assistance, in particular when we first began using the product. They were great in helping us to customize everything for our use.
- I particularly appreciate how easy it is to create queries and separate our contact lists. This aids us immensely with targeted communications.
- The tags to personalize mailings are incredibly useful and save a lot of time.
- I enabled text message campaigns within our account and it is really very simple, a very low additional cost and drives our personalized engagement further.
- The personalized tags cannot be accessed from the menu/page you create your emails. I get around this by opening two windows, but in the future this might be an improvement.
- I needed to create custom reports in order to get the overview on the campaigns that I needed. More generic reporting would be a useful feature.
- I would like to be able to duplicate e-mail campaigns across different activities/databases. I could set up a mailing template for this but sometimes it would be good to be able to just re-create a particular campaign that we received a good response to for another, entirely different, activity.
- With the translation support we have translated forms into Spanish for our producers and this has been a really positive benefit for them as a partner.
- I am able to monitor interest in different products very easily and so re-target particular varieties to specific regions.
- Text message campaigns mean that we can directly engage: especially for physical meetings, tasting reminders and so forth.
- Zoho CRM,Insightly,Hubspot,Infusionsoft,Leadsius,Jumplead
I found 7Sheep to have better and easier email campaigns, as well as text message campaign functionality. In addition, all features are included in all plans.
As we are primarily a B2B company, I find 7Sheep particularly suited to our needs - specifically being able to track engagement with both our digital campaigns and see the events that our buyers have attended. I don't need to have more e-mails per month than are included in our plan. I imagine that for a B2C company the volume of e-mails that need to be sent per month might exceed the limit within the plan (100,000) and this might be something to ask during the selection process.