Once you're used to it a useful automation solution for smaller teams.https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automation7SheepUnspecified8241012015-05-26T16:16:09.535Z
Updated November 11, 2015
Once you're used to it a useful automation solution for smaller teams.
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 7Sheep
7Sheep sends out the newsletters and invitations. I use it a couple of times per week. Charity events are organised each year so we now use it to make all the badges and lists for the events.
- "Printables" in the account. Once set up with a template, badges and lists for our events are generated automatically.
- Attaching different campaigns to one contact list.
- I can set up the "Triggers" in the account alone.
- It's a bit inconvenient to use in parts and I feel it needs too many clicks to navigate around.
- At the start of each of my new projects I have a lot of new data. Data cleaning, merging, deleting and so on in 7Sheep is more time consuming than doing it in Excel. I complete it offline and then import. This means exporting/importing/checking. I don't know if this set up saves me time.
- Two-factor authentication - I'd like another option rather than having to use that all the time.
- I would like a more visual drip campaign builder.
- Saving time with my event being able to create auto-messages and also all of the badges.
- Using templates I set up very easily with the template editor has given a more professional look and I have been complimented on it.
- I get a lot more responses to my messages now that I send them out with the personalisation. We also are able to save a lot of time without using the mail merge in word and Excel.
If you needed to do a lot of data cleaning when you first start using it or if you have a lot of old data or duplicates I think this would not really be the best option if you wanted to do it in the tool itself. It is easy enough to import data when you have the hang of it.
7Sheep Feature Ratings
I seem to always talk to the same person and they've been very helpful and given support where needed.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response