Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Contact Center
We use the 8X8 VCC within the Customer Support team here at Age of Learning. It allows us to streamline the process and increase efficiencies within our contact center. Since we have been using 8X8, we have seen a better customer experience as our associates are better equipped to handle their day to day responsibilities. This, in turn, has increased our CSAT and NPS scores and allowed us to focus our attention on retention and customer experience.
- Cleaner workspace with organization and efficiency at the forefront of our associates day.
- Better reporting, making the process of coaching and developing agents easier task for our front line leadership team members.
- Quality metrics have allowed for us to identify areas of concern when it comes to training, thus allowing us to proactively adjust our new hire training as well as our soft skill modules we use as part of our on-going training program.
- Flexibility within reporting to allow for some out of the box opportunities in terms of reporting KPI's for upper management as well as granular KPI's for associates.
- The ROI for us is measured more within the CSAT and NPS score increase we have seen thus far, both scores have gone up significantly since we have streamlined our process with 8X8.
- We are now focusing our attention on retention with the hopes of seeing a second wave of ROI with 8X8.
We vetted out a variety of companies when we began searching for a new vendor, many of them have the technology that would have fit our needs, but the relationship piece became the focal point for us as a company. We spent a lot of time with the players within 8X8 and developed a relationship that will allow us to feel comfortable that they will be there for us in our times of need. Whether it be a bump in the night or a change that needs some serious attention from their team, we feel that they are partnering in our success.
We have had nothing but positives when dealing with 8X8, our relationship was set up for success right from the get-go. We explained our specific needs and our sales team was able to cater to the needs we shared. While we did have a few bumps along the way, they remained a partner in making sure we received what we needed to be successful. Without getting into the "weeds" we were able to fine-tune our 8X8 experience to match the needs we had as a company, all while focusing on the needs of our associates. The communications were on point and our development, implementation, and now, support has been consistently stellar.