Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is the answer to our Financial Firm's need to separate our marketing CRM from our Client CRM. We do a lot of email, webinars, dinner seminars, and other marketing, and ActiveCampaign has allowed us to keep our prospects engaged. I use this for drip campaigns, ways to follow up with prospects, and sending specialized emails to all clients and prospects.
- Allows you to tag contacts for easy lists
- Sends bulk emails that can be customized with HTML for our brand
- Connects with social media and makes this easy for us to keep in touch with webinar guests
- It is so robust that it is not intuitive as to how to use it. The videos help but require a lot of time to master.
- I don't like having to pay for previews of email campaigns.
- So far so good. I would give it a big thumbs up.
I had a problem and wanted a piece of software that would solve that problem. I heard about ActiveCampaign and was sold. So glad I found it. It does exactly what I was looking for. There are so many features that I didn't really think I needed, but as I get better with this, I hope to utilize the software to the fullest extent.
I heard about this CRM at a Financial Advisors conference and they raved about it. I got home and purchased it within the week. I would recommend ActiveCampaign to other advisors. Anything that can replace manpower with automation is better for our bottom line. There are so many details in client acquisition that this makes it easier to keep things moving and nothing falls through the cracks.