Overall Satisfaction with ADP Vantage HCM
We have currently implemented ADP Vantage in the US and Canada. We have implemented the full Vantage Suite - Payroll, Talent, Learning, Compensation, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, as well as many other additional products ADP has to offer - unemployment filing, The Work Number verification services, RPO, and Total Absence Management. We are most excited with having all of our HCM in one system, and being able to eliminate so many of our previous "seams". We also plan to implement Streamline payroll for our global locations after we have Vantage fully implemented and the "bugs worked out".
- We are very impressed with the ADP Vantage product overall. The product in most areas is extremely user friendly and employees are now able to do almost all of their transactional HR updates (address changes, tax changes, phone number changes, etc.) via Employee Self Service. This allows our HR staff to focus on strategic tasks, rather than transactional.
- ADP as a company really seems to listen to their customers. Every year at their annual conference, they have round tables where they get additional insight from their customers to continue to make their product better.
- By having all of our HCM data in one product, we can ensure that reporting relationships are always accurate, for instance, rather than updating multiple systems.
- ADP has room for improvement on their implementation strategies for ADP Vantage. It is a relatively new product for ADP and their implementation managers are still learning the product. As they continue to update their knowledge base, this should continue to improve.
- The TOR system (Time Off Request) has some quirky steps about it. We are currently working with our Service team to ensure our implementation manager set it up incorrectly, or if it really is this weird. :)
- ADP Vantage will actually save us money, as we have been able to eliminate many additional seams (original separate programs for performance management, absence management, unemployment filing, benefit feeds, etc.)
We have been live with ADP Vantage for only 4 months. We are definitely still learning the system, and still in the process of implementing some of the modules. As of now, we are extremely pleased with the system thus far.