Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
I work in payroll at Georgia Military College. I began my career at GMC in 2014. We have always used ADP. Our office pays over 1200 employees per month. The entire college uses ADP. We have been a client for over twenty years. One of the handiest tools ADP has is a clock in/out machine. All employees receive an ID card. To clock in or out, we just slide our card in the machine. It is much easier than logging into your computer every day. We also use the ADP Mobile app. The app lets us make changes to our profile. We can also view our pay statements and W2s. That helps my office tremendously. We can just direct employees to the app to see their information. Our school has a dedicated account manager at ADP. When we have an issue that needs addressed, we just send her an email and she gets back to us pretty quickly. We love ADP.
- ADP uses current technology to keep up with the changes in our world. The ADP mobile app is so easy to use.
- ADP account managers are very hands on when helping our school.
- ADP Workforce Now is simple to use for our employees.
- I would like for ADP to offer more training at their offices for employees.
- It would be helpful for a manager to do a yearly check up to see that we are utilizing the best components of Workforce Now.
- I cannot think of anything else. We are very pleased with ADP.
- ADP Workforce Now has great reminders to help keep employees productive.
- ADP has excellent customer service and the reaction time is super fast.
- ADP has a great analytic tool that helps us track, among other things, employee turnover.
In my job, my boss typically comes asking for a report on a specific item once or twice per week. ADP has a great reporting feature. It takes a minute to learn it, but when you do, the information is priceless. My boss can ask how many full time employees have company health insurance and what departments they are in, and I can quickly pull that information. I can put it in an Excel file, or a PDF. There are so many great tools with