Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use ADP for payroll and as our HRIS and applicant tracking tool. We just recently started utilizing ADP for our open enrollment process and we use the electronic offer letters in the recruiting module to make offers to applicants. We use the electronic onboarding module to onboard our associates. This is very helpful as our HR office is in a central location and we have properties in 18 states.
- Easy access to employee documents for all
- Integrates with our Hotel Effectiveness for projecting and reporting
- Onboarding is great since we do not have HR staff at each location
- Would be greta if more than one practitioner was able to process the onboarding of new employees
- Reporting is a little complicated
- We are still working though our PTO accrual program to ensure it captures all employees.
- Onboarding is simple, but difficult for Spanish [speakers].
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
Support [seems] sketchy; it depends on the level of training the person who gets your call has. [We] get different answers each time we call.
ADP works well for us since the HR office is centrally located and we have hotels in 18 states and having to manage onboarding, payroll and employee files would be difficult without ADP. This is also difficult when the timeclock has an issue, HR has to contact ADP and them conference in the different location to work through issues.