Overall Satisfaction with AppsFlyer
We're using it as an attribution platform to help verify when traffic converts into app installs and post-install events. It's used by the Marketing and Media Buying department. Without it, we can't prove to our advertisers that we're helping their growth. AppsFlyer allows for our marketing to be measurable and scalable. It also helps identify fraudulent inventory to help lower costs.
- They allow for any event to be attributed within specific ranges.
- They have an excellent fraud protection suite in Protect 360.
- They account for cohorted data pretty well.
- Protect360 should come included, instead of as an added fee.
- Visually seeing cohorted data should be as easy as Adjust's.
- Allows us to make sure that we're meeting our advertiser's performance and optimize accordingly. Which keeps our business on going.
- Allows us to stop spend on inventory that's not performing well to save money on those placements.
- Allows us to identify fraudulent inventory and get our money back from our traffic sources.
I don't work on the dev team, but they told me it was a relatively easy integration.
- Adjust Attribution, Branch, Kochava and Singular
Adjust is the best, followed by AppsFlyer. The rest are a joke and should be ashamed of themselves for putting out products that don't give marketers the insights they need to facilitate growth or identify fraud.
Mobile attribution is a necessity with any app that wants to grow its user base. Without the data provided by AppsFlyer and other MMPs, you simply can't know with any level of certainty if what you're doing is driving true growth. You also don't know which channel is responsible for this growth. This is far superior to TV or Radio advertising where you have no true way of knowing if the uplift in users was associated with your advertising spend.