Aspect Workforce Management was used to Forecast Call Volumes and Trend Analysis for the Customer Service Departments. With the forecasts, Schedules would be generated that would best fit the requirements needed throughout a given day, while Agent Monitoring also took place to make sure that agents were adhering to the schedules provided through real-time adherence. By improving staffing alignment with requirements, we were able to reduce unnecessary overtime and costs.
- Long range forecasting as well as forecasting using multiple models.
- Schedule Testing - Being able to test your current or proposed schedules against various forecasts.
- Real-Time Tracking, a lot of insight is given around if an agent was available and when.
- Easier usability. Aspect has been working with Microsoft to make the platform look and feel more like any other MS Office Product, but there is much room for improvement.
- Drag and Drop features would be a useful option. Allowing schedules to be modified by drag and drop segments, would improve the speed at which changes occur.
- MS Outlook integration, where schedule changes can be emailed automatically to agents.
- Improved Service Levels / Customer Satisfaction
- Agent Schedule Flexibility, Agent Moral Improvments
- Reduced Overtime Requirements and Costs
I have used NICE IEX Workforce Management in addition to Aspect Workforce Management, both tools are great at what they do. Aspect however builds its forecast model continuously, adding more information to the model everyday, where are with IEX, the model has to be built each and every time from used selections each week. IEX does not have a historical base model to reference, where Aspect does.
Aspect as a tool and as a company are both great. Working with the Aspect team, will make you feel like you are their most important and only customer. They admit when they are at fault and are willing to offer any assistance they can. We obtained many tools from Aspect as a respected and valued customer.