Overall Satisfaction with Atera
Atera is used solely by the IT department as our RM tool. With Covid we have a lot of employees working remotely and began having management issues using our old RM tool. Atera is easy to install and works great to log in and support our company PC's no matter where they are physically located. It's entirely cloud based so I don't have to do and server or console installs.
- Ease of install.
- Remote management.
- Easy to log and use. No additional tools required.
- I would like to see more business class payment options such as by invoice or PO. Only credit card payments are currently accepted.
- I would like the ability to search my devices by last logged on user.
- Atera has saved our employees trips into the office for support.
- As an IT specialist I spend more time fixing issues and less time coming up with ways to remotely connect.
- SolarWinds Dameware Remote Everywhere (DRE)
Being cloud based, Atera is much easier to install and support. Around the time Windows 10 case out we began having issues logging in to remotely to support PC's.
It's very easy to install the agent and remotely log into PC's. We are a newer Atera user and do not currently use the monitoring features.
We only use Arera as a RMM tool and it works great for that. That is why we purchased the product. We hope to begin using more of the other great features soon.