Overall Satisfaction with Barracuda Email Security Service
Barracuda Email Security Service is utilized across the enterprise. All email coming in or out go through Barracuda to be scanned for viruses, DLP, spam, phishing campaigns, and malware. The best part is Barracuda manages the service so any updates are done by them. We set the aggression level and let it do its job. We are pleased with the product and service which is why we are a multi year user.
- Easy to use and Configure
- Set it an forget it
- Initial setup was painless.
- Interface can improve for navigation.
- Message log should be a tab in itself.
- Threats/Viruses detected should be moved up on the ESS dashboard. It should be one of the first things I see on the dashboard.
- Allows us to set it and forget it. We don't have to worry about patch or upgrade to a newer version. Barracuda does it all for us.
- DLP has been great. That's a risk which is hard to monitor but Barracuda does it effortlessly.
- Trend Micro Apex One Endpoint Encryption and SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
SonicWall servers kept failing after a year or two. Nothing worse than having to replace an entire server due to catastrophic failure. Trend Micro failed to meet expectations. It failed to block phishing campaigns and would let emails with suspicious links through. Barracuda removes those links from the email and then forwards it on to the recipient.
It's easy to deploy and configure. Does a great job showing what's been blocked and what's been delivered to the end user. Easy to search emails after you find the delivery log. It takes some time and it would be great if accessing the log was as easy as selecting a tab at the top of the page.