Overall Satisfaction with Bill.com
We use Bill.com to handle our accounts payable function. The whole organization (finance team and partners) uses it to properly review, approve, track status, store, and pay vendor invoices. Bill.com addresses making internal control measures easy to implement and eliminates the need for vendor filing.
- Approval chains - lightens up the need for manual email follow-up and assures a documented time-stamped record of invoice approval.
- Syncs with QuickBooks - easy on data entry, user friendly.
- Customer support - By far, Bill.com has the best support team, staffed with knowledgeable consultants eager to solve any issues. Their chat feature is awesome.
- Easy to upload images, multiple methods.
- I'd like to see memorized approval chain templates, not necessarily what was last set for the vendor.
- Quicker e-payments without having to pay extra money for an "overnight" transaction. Sometimes when processing payments on a Friday - our ePayments do not get scheduled to process/deposit until the following Thursday.
- Increased employee efficiency - organized and easy to use, less need to retain "tribal knowledge" with defaulted information auto-filled, less email follow-up to move invoices through approvals.
- Better vendor relations - they appreciate the ePayment option, real-time status availability of where their invoice is in processing.