Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
We are managing MSPs with thousands of corporate end customers, and are also using it in house. We give trainings and demos on it and sell support services with it.
- Easy to deploy and manage.
- Several layers of protection.
- Valuable add on packages such as encryption, patch management and EDR.
- Mobile Device Management is missing for cloud users.
- Reports should be more flexible/self-creat[ing].
- Executive summary should be able to be printed.
- Tech support response is too slow.
- No infections in the last six years have meant no down time.
- Server security has helped to stay more productive.
- Quick and easy deployment for new systems.
- Easy interface requires less time of IT staff.
Detection of the others is more basic and less layered. Also, the lack of add-on modules, especially EDR, is a deal breaker. Most of all, the centralized management with a cloud console is lacking and therefore hardware is required.
The responses are good, but the turn around is way too slow. Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours for a response and in most cases they always ask for a support collector to be run. As mission critical as threat defense [is] in today's world, a more responsive support would be more desirable.
Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?
Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?
Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?
Bitdefender GravityZone Feature Ratings
Using Bitdefender GravityZone
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using