Overall Satisfaction with ChannelAdvisor
ChannelAdvisor allows us to easily post our listings on marketplaces, track inventory, dropship with other manufacturers, provide a great marketing ads console, create business rules when creating listings, and provide sales reporting. ChannelAdvisor saves us tons of time by posting to all marketplaces and houses all of our listings in one easy-to-manage place.
- Listing products on marketplaces
- Saving order information
- Easy-to-use ads console
- Great reporting capabilities
- Easy-to-update product listing
- Connects with many different platforms
- Does not integrate well with Big Commerce
- Does not have a seamless returns process
- Amazon listings tend to have lots of issues
- Increased marketplace sales
- Streamlined our fulfillment processes
- Saves tons of time
- Ability to easily add new marketplaces
I do not believe there are any competitors even close to ChannelAdvisor at this time.
Do you think ChannelAdvisor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ChannelAdvisor's feature set?
Did ChannelAdvisor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ChannelAdvisor go as expected?
Would you buy ChannelAdvisor again?
ChannelAdvisor is great for a company that is looking to list on different marketplaces and store all inventory in one place. It is not appropriate for smaller companies just looking to sell on their own ecommerce platform. The one drawback is it is quite the investment, but it has helped us grow our business tremendously.