Overall Satisfaction with Conversica
Our recruitment department is using it as part of the top of the funnel recruitment process, assisting marketing and our other teams handling the huge amount of hot leads we receive through our traditional marketing email automation. Conversica is used as another staff person helping guide our prospective learners thorough the beginning enrollment stages.
- Language is so real that people have no idea they’re speaking with a bot.
- Intuitive learning so it asks the appropriate questions for follow up.
- The support teams to ensure the email conversations are going well is exceptional.
- It would be great if it could do more learning based on the questions. Some of it is limiting and we find our emails have to be written a particular way. Can be restricting.
- Multiple personas would be good. Right now we have just one. A couple of AI personas would be lovely.
- The training can be daunting, especially for those that are doing it off the sides of their desk. There is still human intervention needed and it should be explained better that this product can actually increase the need for humans at the company, especially if implemented properly. The hot leads increase.
- More engagement
- Quicker (shortened) enrollment time
- Prospective learners feel engaged as they feel we’re giving them one on one attention.
The support team is awesome. And friendly. And there is no such thing as a dumb answer with them. They’ve been a wonderful resource and Conversica would be impossible to use without the amazing support staff. They’re also very open to new ideas and suggestions as we work with their product.
It can be a tough product to get implemented. We had our tech teams working together to make the product work. Depending on your CRM, it is not necessarily as easy to implement as the sales team would make you believe. We got it to work but there is a lot of tech and manual work on our end to make it work.
We haven’t looked at much but we considered Salesforce as a possible tool to help with keeping track of our leads. Wouldn’t have done what Conversica does for us though.
It is ideal when you get a lot of emails from prospective leads and they have very similar questions. You spend a lot of time answering the same thing over and over and it can eat up your time. But it’s necessary to get them down the funnel. Conversica assists with that. They handle the initial emails and help self serve those prospects so staff is then able to deal with hot leads only.