Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign CLM, formerly SpringCM
We use DocuSign for both internal and external documentation needs. Internally, as we now work 100% remotely, we sign all documents via e-signature. Since I am running the client success and sales teams, we sign many new contracts and update the existing ones. DocuSign is so handy to do all those work. We also use DocuSign as a storage place for all important docs. DocuSign makes it so easy to generate a document to sign by multiple parties. It solves many problems but the biggest help is saving time and making sure that all is done in a secure way. I particularly enjoy using the templates, custom fields, and notifications. I recently discovered that it can be integrated with our CRM so we will move forward with more automation. Usually, our sales team uses the tool and it helps us close deals very quickly so that we can move with the implementation stage. I would suggest to new users to estimate which plan would work better for them and choose the right one. Our initial plan was not a good fit for us, we had to upgrade and the DocuSign team was helpful.
- Generating a document for signing by multiple parties
- Adding customization and branding for your organization to the documents
- Creating templates for repeated uses
- Sending documents for signature and setting notifications
- Storage of signed documents
- Checking status of signature
- Increase sending limit for initial plans
- Faster return for client service requests
- When correcting a document, no new email is sent for notification of an update. The clients have to go back to the old document, and it feels uncomfortable for them.
- Customization of the fields
- Template creation
- Signing order and notifications
- Can be used as a legal document
- Made our sales process faster and client teams could start implementation faster than increased revenues
- Our lives are easier as a team when we use e-signatures, saving time, paper, and protecting the environment
- DocuSign is a well-known brand so that increase our company's value in the eye of clients and makes us look PRO
Do you think DocuSign CLM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign CLM's feature set?
Did DocuSign CLM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuSign CLM go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign CLM again?
A great solution to create a document to send for signature by multiple parties. Effectively used by sales teams to pass the initial contracting steps. Customizing some documents and adding branding of your organization. Creating your own templates for those documents you use often to save time. Storage of the documents signed by your team in one place - very convenient.