Value for money
July 26, 2021
Value for money
Administrator in Finance and AccountingNon-profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ExpenseWire
Currently ExpenseWire is being used across the whole organization of 15 people for inputting, approving, and reimbursing expenses incurred by employees for both out-of-pocket and corporate credit card expenses. It helps to track reimbursements on the portal rather than via Excel, which is what we used to do.
- Ability to directly reimburse employees' bank accounts on the application itself; no need to do a separate wire/ACH payment via the company bank
- Keeps track of all receipt submissions and you can view them on the application
- Approval flow meets our needs
- Increase ability to integrate with different accounting platforms automatically (we use Xero)
- Enhance the ability to generate more types of reports with different field combinations
- User interface is not as user friendly compared to other solutions
- Less time spent inputting/tracking expenses
- Positive employee feedback (greater satisfaction as compared to Excel)
Do you think ExpenseWire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ExpenseWire's feature set?
Did ExpenseWire live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ExpenseWire go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ExpenseWire again?
Our organization was able to get a deep discount on the product, so it's suited for small businesses that are very cost conscious that just need basic tools. It's best to evaluate your accounting platform and how the information can flow from ExpenseWire to the financial application, since what we use currently doesn't allow automatic sync, which might be problematic in many cases.