Overall Satisfaction with Five9
Our law office has a call center that uses Five9 to call purchased leads to qualify clients for disability. We use an automatic dialing system with an IVR script that calls clients based on time zone, priority, and redial rules. We have separate campaigns and dialers, depending on where our clients are in the filing process. The dialer allows us to call more people at specialized ratios, and the system auto dispositions phone calls for voicemails, dead air, fax machines, busy, etc., so that our call center agents spend most of their time talking to our clients and not working through bad contacts or leads.
- Auto dials and dispose of records
- Allows call back timers to be set so that clients returned calls aren't forgotten.
- Reporting on agent KPI's
- Helping call center agents manage their time
- Weeding out "bad" or "junk" leads
- Easier to use IVR scripting
- A web based administration console
- The gamification element automatically tied to the agent console.
- We are able to contact more clients on a daily basis
- We are able to record and monitor phone calls for quality assurance
- We are able to measure all KPI's for agent performance
- The Do Not Call list is incredibly easy to add and remove clients
I have not used another dialer system other than Five9. Before Five9, we dialed our clients with lists and standard phone systems.
As part of our Five9 package, we have a certain amount of built-in customer support time each month that we can use to schedule meetings, handle troubleshooting errors and implement new procedures. Five9's cases offers customer support for any technical issues that arrive. They respond to you immediately and do not close out any ticket until the issue is fully resolved. Even after resolution, they monitor your ticket to make sure the issue does not reoccur.
Do you think Five9 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Five9's feature set?
Did Five9 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Five9 go as expected?
Would you buy Five9 again?
Five9 has increased the number of calls our call center was making tenfold. The system has settings to control the agent-to-call ratio. The system has built-in features to monitor your abandonment rate so that you are operating within the FCC guidelines, which can get expensive if you violate them. The system can control the amount of time in between calls and helps maintain that your call center agents are getting the most out of their time on the phone.