March 18, 2021
Director of IS/IT
Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TNNon-profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GlobalSearch
We use GlobalSearch for our document management and invoice approval process. It is used by each of our departments to approve purchases, leading to accounts payable payments, and utilizing the workflow features, moves the document to the next approver and back to Accounting when complete. This software makes creating workflow approvals simple and easy to accomplish. I also find it easy to work with as the internal admin.
- With little training, I'm able to offer all support for this product as an internal admin.
- Users require very little training to understand the approval process.
- Moving to electronic document management takes so much less paper, less confusion, and no more walking documents around the building.
- Great support is always available when needed.
- GlobalSearch is easy to use, but it does take a level of training to be able to create workflows, groups, and set up security. I created a template to stay consistent.
- I know there are some ERP integrations that our Accounting department would like to have more of that aren't built in.
- There may already be a cloud based version of this application, but for now, we have it installed on our server. That causes an extra step for remote users to access the software.
- I don't have many complaints about this software, as it works well for our purposes.
- It has had a positive ROI on our organization.
- Users and admins alike appreciate this software.
- Pricing is fair for this product.
Do you think Square 9 Softworks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Square 9 Softworks's feature set?
Did Square 9 Softworks live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Square 9 Softworks go as expected?
Would you buy Square 9 Softworks again?