Overall Satisfaction with Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
We currently use Google Ads to set up and manage all of our search ad campaigns. Google Ads has come a long way in the past 10+ years. The current platform is incredibly powerful and customizable, with incredibly detailed metrics and reports available to help you slice and dice your data however you see fit. Targeting options are also robust, as are the capabilities to customize ads with modifiers, extensions, etc.
- Google Ads is more affordable than other advertising options like radio or television, and allows us to tailor our ads to specific audiences interests.
- The Google Ad campaign was easy to set up and run.
- Ad tracking aids in optimizing your campaign while in motion to reduce your CPC and increase your conversions
- Google only allows you to run one credit card at a time.
- The trickiest thing about Google Ads is getting started if you are a beginner.
- The platform gives you a lot of information in terms of how your ads are performing.
- Easy to set up and so many powerful opportunities to nurture your campaigns.
- I use Google Ads to generate leads and build awareness for our own business.
- Provides in-depth insights on how ads are running to help optimize them to reduce cpc and drive up conversion.
Getting in front of our audience, across multiple platforms, complements the ads we’re running on Google Ads. The online purchase funnel is more convoluted than ever. You might need to remind a consumer about your product 10-20 times before they purchase. You increase your chances of getting in front of them more frequently if you advertise to them across all of the platforms they use so not just Google Ads, but Bing Ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads and etc...
Google Ads has helped us to increase the number of qualified visitors to our website and these visitors are people really interested in signing up for healthcare. Since we used Google Ads we have increased our number of customers locally and we are currently conducting campaigns to increase the number of customers throughout the state.