Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is being used by our Sales and Marketing team. We are able to be more productive in our marketing roles in all aspects! We have been able to track our leads, increase our web traffic and see an overall boost in engagement. Because of the ability to schedule multiple social media posts at once, and alter them, I have been able to increase our frequency, and in turn the traffic we receive from social media. We use HubSpot to increase our lead generation.
- I really enjoy how HubSpot listens it us, the users. We can voice what new features we would like to have developed and "like" ideas of others. They listen and develop the highly desired ones!
- Scheduling out social media posts allows me to fill out our profiles, and then focus on timely pieces on a day to day basis.
- Emailing is amazing within HubSpot. The ability to personalize, manage lists, design the email (both within the template, and then within the email) ... all of it is great.
- Some of the social media integration features do not provide you with full capabilities (posting YouTube videos through social media in HubSpot doesn't work well).
- They also don't integrate with every social media platform - in particular instagram. They do integrate with: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and G+
- Also, for some reason when I schedule social media posts for a blog that hasn't been published, but is scheduled and will be published by the time the social media post pushes, the image associated with the blog does not appear on the social media post. This has prevented me from scheduling those posts in advance.
- Increased employee efficiency. Everything is neat and organized and communicates with each other inside this one super user portal.
- Because of the integrations, we are able to see lead conversions, and connect that with paid advertising through linkedin. This will help us speed up our lead conversion as we begin collecting data on what's effective and what's not.
I haven't necessarily found an area that HubSpot is "less appropriate" for. I have used it working in a corporation, a small business, and now at a startup. As a marketing manager who is overseeing virtually everything marketing for a startup, this tool really helps me maximize my time; which is extremely important!