Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We don't use HubSpot to its full potential, we are only using the user database side of things. It is where we keep track of details for our members including mailing address, notes from calls, personal details, etc. We are slowly trying to migrate all of our data into a central hub for searching for users, as the data is in multiple places right now.
- Allows you to create unlimited custom fields
- Tons of features - possibly too many!
- Integrates well with other apps like Zapier to sync data
- I'm not a fan of the UX - it isn't always easy to find what you are looking for
- Not quite as customizable as I would like as far as what data is displayed by default
- Too many features - I'd love to limit it to just what we need
There are WAY more features in this software than some of the others we have tested out. I'm not sure if that is a good thing yet, as sometimes it can be overwhelming.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?