April 21, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Planning Analytics
1.Connection of data and users to a single scalable system in Excel.
2.Smaller and more specific data modules that we can combine.
3. We create the budget collaboratively, adding contributors from all over the company, controlling its implementation through different work-flows.
4. We perform “What-If” analysis to know what possible results would be obtained if we modify analysis variables.
- IBM Planning Analytics is ready to deliver a unique experience that works equally well on web or mobile devices, allowing us to quickly find, analyze, create, and share information.
- It enables our users to work from anywhere for its extensive cloud services.
- It offers us the possibility of obtaining advanced analytics in self-service.
- We can identify weaknesses and strengths as well as development opportunities and act quickly and confidently.
- It is an intuitive and easy to use tool, users can create and customize dashboards and reports.
- Complex installation and performance problems for some users.
- Both the solution and the data are under the responsibility of the publisher, the security of our data depends on IBM.
- It presents an average deviation of 6.3%, an attachment rate to defined processes of 98.1% and an ROI of 3.5 to 1, at 4 years.
It is a platform that gives the entire organization the ability to query any data, regardless of the device and environment used. It includes a high-performance analytical processing infrastructure at scale, tools to prepare, find, visualize, and relate data, analytical indicators (KPIs), and an organized public data set designed for analysis, among other things.
Do you think IBM Planning Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Planning Analytics's feature set?
Did IBM Planning Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Planning Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Planning Analytics again?
IBM Analytics has many possibilities for companies, it has:
1. An easy to use interactive board.
2. Audit tool that integrates with the desktop.
3. Documentary management and collaborative work.
4. Analyzes the existing data in companies and organizations that greatly facilitates the understanding of business and markets, being a great help for making the right business decisions. In order to carry out this analysis, it is necessary to use these precise tools to establish business intelligence processes.