Overall Satisfaction with IBM SPSS
IBM SPSS is used as the main tool for data collection and analysis in our company across various departments.
- It handles multiple modes and languages for data collection
- It completes the process from data collection, data cleaning and data analysis and reporting in one package.
- Its advanced analysis functions help us to understand the data and provide professional advice to the clients.
- It requires our scriptwriters and analysts to have more programming language knowledge, unlike our previous programs/tools, which are more user friendly.
- It would be better if we had a more powerful function library or user forum to share scripts.
- It helps us to improve the efficiency and provide better customer service.
- It allows us to customise and develop functions as needed.
We have used many other data collection platforms in the company, e.g. SurveyCraft, Quantum, ConfirmIT. And for analysis, we used Ruby and Q. IBM SPSS covers most of the functions and integrates data collection and analysis in one, which helps to improve the efficiency of the process.
The price is one of the things when choosing the platform. The functionality and capability for user development are good for our company to customise it with our existing programs/tools.
Using IBM SPSS
It's a good and worthy investment, considering the capability of development, especially for mobile survey and big data analysis.