April 13, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
Influitive is used in my organization as a way for customers to engage with one another. It is also a way for the customers to stay in the know of all things related to the products and company.
- Customer Support-it doesn't matter how urgent the request is, support is always there to help ease my mind with a couple of different ways to solve the issue.
- CSM-I have worked with multiple CSMs and they have all been very helpful and patient. They listen to my questions and requests and help me strategize ways to increase engagement in the community.
- Templated Challenges- I have relied on this feature to help with fun challenges for the advocates. Though I do wish there were some more new ones. I have noticed that most of them are the same as of 3 yrs ago.
- Challenge Digest- I would really like to have the digest have a little more functionality. Such as being able to move around the challenges, maybe move them to the top rather than the bottom.
- The challenge image/the channel image- This is a feature I would really like to have more user-friendly, especially the crop feature. This feature is not very easy to use, so I have to go to another platform to re-size it. It would be so much easier if I could do this all within Influitive.
- Sign In Page Profile Fields- I would like to be able to easily rearrange the fields rather than needing to reach out to support so that they can update on their end. While I appreciate that they can do this, it would be easier and faster if I could have the ability to do it myself.
- Support-is AMAZING! But it would be great if they were more ways that an admin could be able to tweak certain pages rather than waiting till the engineering has time to update. I work on a tight timeline and it's hard to go back to the stakeholders and inform them that what they want can't be handled right away. Again I completely understand that other companies also have urgent requests, but if the admin had more capabilities then we wouldn't have to go to support as much.
- Increased customer engagement.
- Stakeholders increased engagement with customers through the platform.
As mentioned in a previous question, support is literally always there! They are quick to respond to any question or questions I have.
Influitive is the only platform I have used.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
Would you buy Influitive again?
Influitive continues to be a helpful resource for customers. However, something that I have been trying to come up with a solution for is a way to know when a customer leaves or becomes a prospect. Our community is solely for customers and right now I have done a data cleanse and found many prospects. Not sure how they were able to get in, and I don't want to delete them. Therefore, it would be great to have a feature that could filter the prospects out.