October 26, 2016
Dir of Finance
OneOC (Formerly Volunteer Center Orange County)Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
Intacct is being utilized to help increase efficiency in the Accounting Department, to go paperless with A/P and A/R, to utilize the dashboards, to help communicate with the various departments on the health of their programs. It helps us to be in the cloud and to work with our clients on the fly and answer questions immediately. The paperless is terrific.
- The paperless portion is terrific where I can pull up the backup immediately in any meeting, home or in my office.
- In the cloud is a game changer to me and to be able to access it on any device.
- To be able to approve the accounts payable quickly, efficiently and with the backup is very cool, and all online.
- The custom reporting is very time consuming and difficult.
- Would like to be able to search for a deposit based on a check # or amount - difficult to do.
- Cash vs. accrual method conversion needs to be more accurate.
- Great overall communication within the organization
- The cloud system is perfect when at client meetings
- Paperwork does not get lost as often with paperless storage
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
API for custom integration
Role-based user permissions
Single sign-on capability