Overall Satisfaction with Lead Forensics
We use Lead Forensics for our entire organization. Lead Forensics allows us to see which companies are demonstrating an interest in our website. This is particularly helpful because website traffic contains a mix of visitors. The volume of visitors can be misleading because the mix may not be primarily customers. We have found we get a lot of traffic from vendors.
- Identifies which companies visit your website.
- Allows you to rate companies who visit.
- Provide insights on companies who visit.
- The contact information for companies who visit must be purchased separately.
- This tool catches, therefore if you do not have significant web traffic, it will not be very useful.
- We have already identified one lead that, if closed, would demonstrate the ROI we are seeking.
We did not find any other tools that we liked in this space.
Well suited for heavy web traffic seeking your content. Not suited as well for companies who do not have significant web traffic. The tool is very well positioned by its sales team and very well supported by the support team. We love the tool and would recommend to the right users.