Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central
- Connecting techs to end-users
- Ease of install
- Clarity and motion of movements in remote session
- It would be great to have a built-in FTP client or an easier way to share files.
- The chat window confuses users.
- Disconnecting from remote sessions sometimes hangs and I have to end the task to close the support window.
- Shortens time to connect with users to resolve issues
- Allows techs to multitask tickets or tasks if necessary
- Works better and with less setup than built in Windows tools
Controls are fairly intuitive but due to the issue of remote sessions not disconnecting and having to sometimes end task out of a session, I'm rating this lower than I otherwise might.
Price point and functionality. Not the fullest featured product I've ever used, but it hits the high points at the right price.