Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
We have several departments lead by supervisors and team leads. With our constant roll over of employees it was hard to keep track of what we needed where. So now with the flowchart it’s easy for our HR department to recognize our labour shortages and react quicker. This also allows me to display a production plan based on labour and where that labour is working.
- Pinpoint visual of positions that need to be filled.
- Easy working of the flowchart.
- The colour additions makes my work stand out.
- I would like to be able to highlight a whole section and move it slightly.
- I would like the writing to stay inside the boxes needs to adjust manually to it.
- Displaying our labour allows our HR department to focus on specific hiring points hence allowing HR to be free to deal with other aspects of the company.
- Upper management gets a form understanding of achievable goals based on Vidal labour.
- Sales can forecast a build/sell ratio off the labour/production plan.
We use spreadsheets, Excel, and Google Sheets so when I learn how to work these all together it will be a huge advantage for me.
They were super helpful when I missed the meeting scheduled. He reached out to set up another appointment as soon as possible.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?