Overall Satisfaction with Memsource
I translate Dutch to English for an auctioneering concern that only works online. I find that the predictive text provided as managed by the employer is not edited frequently enough and that faulty translation created by non-native speakers are repeated. When preparing text the words predicted are often a repeat of the incorrect words from memory or repeating the actual word one is correcting. However, in the broader sense, the system works well and enables far quicker translation of bulk items that in our sphere consist of from 2 to 30 words at a time. The quality control function is great especially when it relates to the correctness of numerical values in the translated portion.
- Direct translations usually accurate to a rate of over 70%.
- Spelling checking.
- Quality control.
- Speed of response via cloud even when multiple users are online.
- Choice of dictionaries - ie from USA English to UK English- removing the "Z"s and inserting the "U"s (i.e. realize to realise and honor to honour, etc.
- Auto removal of duplications whilst translating by highlighting any that appear.
- Providing a bulk correct function - similar to the Find and Replace function in Excel!
Do you think Phrase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Phrase's feature set?
Did Phrase live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Phrase go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Phrase again?