Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
We're using Microsoft 365 across our entire organization. It's enabled us to eliminate the use of Citrix to run Office for remote users.
- Access files from any location.
- Everyone is running the same version of Microsoft 365 at all times.
- Users can run Microsoft 365 apps on their desktops or within a browser.
- The flexibility for users to perform a task in multiple ways can be confusing for some.
- Teams file functionality needs to be enhanced.
- Version control, all users are on the same version, always.
- Online access to all the applications.
- Remote file access.
- We've been able to eliminate tools that we once used for remote access.
- Elimination of on premise hardware patching, updating and licensing.
- File sharing amongst users online.
We've only used Microsoft 365 products. Now that Microsoft 365 is cloud-based it's made remote access manageable. It has made us as a company evaluate physical office space now and in the future.
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
Microsoft 365 is great for remote users having access to all the apps not only on their desktops but online. The ability to log in to portal.office.com has been a tremendous help.