Review: "Microsoft Office 365 will drive you to the Collaborative Private Cloud."https://www.trustradius.com/office-suitesMicrosoft Office 365Unspecified8.49971012018-07-10T13:01:41.276Z
Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Office 365
We currently use Microsoft Office 365 in our company to assign and install Office 365 licenses for end user on their computers, tablets or corporate mobile devices, we run 100% the administration of our Microsoft Office 365 account by using the admin portal which give us the chance to renew access, reset passwords, add more tools like Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Project or Microsoft Visio, Microsoft takes the heat upon one of our issues software licenses, allowing us to track down the expenses.
- You can work anywhere you want using your Office 365 credentials allowing you to use every single device that's available to login.
- If your working with teams this is the tool that will take your business into the collaborative environment of always be online for everyone, everywhere within your company.
- The security features allows to look after all over the flaws that your data leak protection system may skip like as mail encryption, data loss prevention using sensitives policies linked to your profile information, mobile device management allowing you to control the devices and protecting the company information.
- Office 365 is a subscription based service, so you can pay a low monthly fee for your user, and plan through the company growth the budget helping you from a cash flow perspective to optimize costs.
- Microsoft Office 365 may get you in trouble if your internet service is down, since you may not be able to access your shared files, or if your internet connection is very slow, I don't recommend if you got to much of your data synced into Office 365 platform.
- Always make sure you check compatibility with critical applications before upgrading Office 365 (or Windows, or any other technology it may interact with), remember if your ERP systems or CRM systems requires 32 Bit apps instead of 64 Bit Office suites aim for the right option.
- Renewals and payment methods can turn into a headache, so remember to keep track of them and in time to time update the contact information to send the billing reports and check the expiration dates of your payment methods.
- One huge positive impact is that Office 365 allows you to work from anywhere and remain with a decent security standard.
- The subscription based plan can allow to set monthly budgets or aim for annual projections to lower the expenses and optimize the cash flow during the initial payment.
- For those companies that has a large process to make payment or address automatic payment methods can be really stressful leading into unwanted work loads so be aware to set the right procedures to set the payments.
Microsoft Office 365 simply drives through the cloud platform allowing to set a huge variety of options that can be set from custom to standard software in a single package or just to set an specific range of options enabled to the end users, and given the chance to the company to control and prevent the leakage of information caused mainly by end users or non reliable security policies.
I strongly recommend Microsoft Office 365, for those companies that are starters or if they're looking for a collaborative Microsoft Suite to reduce deployment times, and stressful management, Office 365 can allow you to run your mail accounts, shared cloud Files and, IM communication, track down the usage of information and leverage the process of delivering to your teams the development of company process. Remember is a great tool if you got a decent Internet Service Provider, if not you'll need another on premise solution to avoid sync issues or data disruptions.