Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro for a lot of different things in my company. Some examples are Agile ceremonies, Roadmaps App flows, etc.
- It helps organize information.
- The timers are cool.
- It helps a lot with collaboration.
- Sometimes stickers don't work well in certain areas.
- Some tools could be more accessible.
- It provides better retrospectives.
- It is an easier way to implement a roadmap for the quarter.
- It makes it easier to share ideas with teammates.
Besides some small bugs related to the sticky notes, I think it is well implemented, as well as a well-developed tool that tackles various needs related to collaboration and information organization.
It works very well both on the web and in its own app, so it is very accessible and easy to use.
Quite a lot! Since we began using Miro, we can share our ideas better, organize our information and objectives in an easy and accessible way, and, honestly, have fun since you can change the timer music and add images/gifs.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?