Overall Satisfaction with Miro
It is being used by our entire organization, across departments, to collaborate on our running business goals (projects). It helps us communicate and work together, manage projects, risks, issues, tasks, and to-dos. It is very easy to use, it runs in a very handy browser.
- Collaborate: it is extremely handy to watch and edit the same board simultaneously.
- User-friendly: there is no training needed [and it has a] very discoverable user interface.
- Accessibility: it provides easy access through the browser or app, is very flexible, and with no hassle.
- I would like smoother panning in the browser.
- Improved productivity for the project team.
- Better tracking of issues.
It was implemented like a breeze. No training was needed. It is really discoverable. You can get started right away.
No training is needed; it is very easy to integrate into your daily life, with no start-up cost.
It made it much easier; we can collaborate with cross-functional teams across the globe and everybody can follow and has a perfect understanding of what the others are doing.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
I did no comparison with other products. We used Excel before, [but] Miro is absolutely next level! So much easier to use and more efficient.
It is very well suited for collaborating on projects with multiple persons from different teams and departments. Managing tasks, risks, issues, and having meaningful discussions with the team are greatly facilitated by using Miro.