Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
NICE CXone is just being used by the customer service department. When going remote due to Covid, we were unable to answer phones from home and we were not going to do so on our personal phones even if we had the number hidden. CXone allows us to take care of customers over the phone which limited the contacts we had at the start of remote life.
- You can rewind and fast forward voicemails
- You can call customers while listening to the voicemail instead of listening, writing the number down, and then calling
- Has a nice clean interface
- At least for our company, you do not have the option to accept calls after you have taken the first one as it automatically picks up and there is no setting to stop this
- Logs out quickly when going on break for a few minutes
- It would be nice if it could recognize when there isn't a voice as there are sometimes "voicemails" left with no message
- Increased efficiency
- Allow customer service to reach a greater amount of customers
- Offers customers another way to reach out to customer service
I honestly don't have any information on how the software was customized. I am just a customer service agent and not a manager or administrator.
NICE CXone is fairly easy to use and does not have a difficult learning curve. The tasks are pretty much in front of you and it allows you to easily take or transfer calls.